Red Flopps "1 & done" ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said it was. You should listen to him - all those years of trying to score drugs when he had no cash will pay off for the rest of you ladies :thumb:
*****TG backing right back out of thread*******

Sorry but i think the Rays just wanted to win this at home !!!...but it was a nice comback for sure...I just can't see why they threw such meatballs with 2 outs & up by 4 with only 2 innings left...especially Ortiz !!!

Well, it looks like your theory is sh*t. They had the opportunity to win it at home now and failed. Ooops!

Well, it looks like your theory is sh*t. They had the opportunity to win it at home now and failed. Ooops!

The Rays are obviously just tired from beating the living shit out them the the 1st 4 games outscoring the Sox 29-5 ....now thats hysterical !!!

as far as tanking that game 5.... I totally believe it..starting with that weak attempt jogging in & letting that ball just drop infront & as the announcer said "I guess he is just playing it safe" ...

now there are man on 1st & 3rd...with Ortiz...hysterically 1 for 38 in the playoffs..and he is thrown a meatball down the middle...he should have just used a tee......and finally for the winning run...any pop up that hits the ground over an outfielders head is pathetic & should never happen...

Whatever, Jackass. The Red Sox are showing what mettle they have, and the Rays are demonstrating that they're too young and inexperienced to close the deal.

But continue to be a disrespectful schmuck and sore loser. It's ok. We all know your lame-ass schtick by now.

The Rays are obviously just tired from beating the living shit out them the the 1st 4 games outscoring the Sox 29-5 ....now thats hysterical !!!

as far as tanking that game 5.... I totally believe it..starting with that weak attempt jogging in & letting that ball just drop infront & as the announcer said "I guess he is just playing it safe" ...

now there are man on 1st & 3rd...with Ortiz...hysterically 1 for 38 in the playoffs..and he is thrown a meatball down the middle...he should have just used a tee......and finally for the winning run...any pop up that hits the ground over an outfielders head is pathetic & should never happen...

:jerkit:

Wow. You really are completely insane. I'm done talking anything sports related with you as you just can't handle when a fanbase you dislike is happy that you have to rationalize it with conspiracy theories.

And for the record, the pitch thrown to Ortiz was not down the middle, it was inside and might not have been over the plate at all. Just goes to show that you make shit up all the time. The 'pop-up' was a line drive actually and OF's are supposed to play shallow in that scenario because if a hit falls in front of them it's game over. Plus OF's need to stay in to be able to reach home plate on the fly if there is a sharp single hit at them. You really have no clue as to what you are talking about--it's embarassing actually. Seriously, I feel for you.

Enjoy this sad existence. I'll be back to collect on our wager and that's it.

Cool. I can sleep better tonight now everyone knows i'm a ****in pyscho.

Keep licking those crack holes.

while i'm in evil mode. is it me or is pookie the dumbest mod ever??

Maybe it's time we gave complete control to the "old ladys club" how fun would that be?

O how this place has become grandma central.

while i'm in evil mode. is it me or is pookie the dumbest mod ever??

Maybe it's time we gave complete control to the "old ladys club" how fun would that be?

O how this place has become grandma central.

So leave.

the Sox are showing what they are made of (unfortunately so is P4E)

with exeption to last nights game...they deserved that win...

regarding 3 of the 1st 4 games...the Flopps got their fvcking ass's handed to them in every part of the game being outscored 31-15 embarressing your #1 and #2 Pitchers

Not to mention the 3 wins for the Flopps were +5 in scoring only averaging 1 run to win...we all know how lucky that is... to The 3 Rays ass kickings were +18 in runs to win...

And if the Flopps win today & go to the World series again we will have a typical NE Champioship game were the NE tyeam isn't even the best team in their own conferance...they just got lucky !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back