Report: Brady?s relationship with McDaniels was ?deteriorating.?

So this is according to Gary Myers, who in turn has it according to an "excellent source", who references the tiff Brady and McDaniels had 3 years ago as proof of their current 'deteriorating relationship'. Mind you, the only thing I can find in regards to Gary Myers is the following:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Myers_(writer)

I don't know whether or not it's the same person, but it seems like it probably is, as this guy seems to be a writer of American Fantasy and Horror. Forgive me if I don't put too much stock in a report of a report of something said by an anonymous 3rd party.

So this is according to Gary Myers, who in turn has it according to an "excellent source", who references the tiff Brady and McDaniels had 3 years ago as proof of their current 'deteriorating relationship'. Mind you, the only thing I can find in regards to Gary Myers is the following:

I don't know whether or not it's the same person, but it seems like it probably is, as this guy seems to be a writer of American Fantasy and Horror. Forgive me if I don't put too much stock in a report of a report of something said by an anonymous 3rd party.

I believe your post hits nail squarely right on the head ! How many times last year did you see TFB call a TO to get the straight skinny on plays from McD, especially 3rd and long.

Gary Myers
Gary Myers is a contributor to The Athletic. He has been covering the NFL since 1978, his most recent stop being at the New York Daily News, where he served as the NFL columnist. He's the author of the NY Times bestseller "Brady vs. Manning," and the recently released "How 'Bout Them Cowboys?"

He's of HOF voter I believe.

Gary Myers
Gary Myers is a contributor to The Athletic. He has been covering the NFL since 1978, his most recent stop being at the New York Daily News, where he served as the NFL columnist. He's the author of the NY Times bestseller "Brady vs. Manning," and the recently released "How 'Bout Them Cowboys?"

He's of HOF voter I believe.

Yeah he is also the guy that said Bill was going to leave to the Giants. Josh and Brady both said it was Bullshit, so I am going to take it at that, without having an agenda in place. Here is some Gary Myers. Gary is fine, but he does like to hype things up overboard. So what happened was probably a small amount of truth and blown up into something he could write a story about that is 90 percent fiction.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...opening-coach-giants-source-article-1.3739643

Definitely not the same guy. LMFAO.

Brady has already responded on Instagram. If I cared enough to have such an account I’d post it.
But he vehemently denied it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brady has already responded on Instagram. If I cared enough to have such an account I’d post it.
But he vehemently denied it.
It's more likely than not that Brady destroyed McDaniels phone and let the air out of his tires. Four months suspension to be served by Jarrett Stidham.

A year ago, I would have dismissed this, but I'd take anything Brady says with a grain of salt. He went "full diva" last year and he may not have even known his relationship with McDaniels was deteriorating.

It's pretty clear at this stage that it was Brady who wanted out. Nothing to do with this "report" it's a BS story.

But Brady had checked out last season as many have stated. He wanted a change and got it and brought Gronk along for the ride to have some fun in the twilight of his career. That's fine and understandable but it will be like Jordan at the Wizards, he's sell out the games, up the interest in the team but no success compared to what was.

I'm waiting for this take to blossom: Brady takes everything with a grain of sand Especially highly inflammatory, negative nonsense. But look at this. He's bent out of shape like never before. Overreacting like a madmen. It clearly must all be true. :coffee:

I'm waiting for this take to blossom: Brady takes everything with a grain of sand Especially highly inflammatory, negative nonsense. But look at this. He's bent out of shape like never before. Overreacting like a madmen. It clearly must all be true. :coffee:
Yeah, that reaction was over the top. I didn't believe it before but now...well, as Queen Gertrude (sort of) said in Hamlet, "the GOAT doth protest too much, methinks."

Thats because he is allowed to be bent out of shape now....Not sure he was overreacting like a madman, he told them to report more responsibly. Go figure.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

A year ago, I would have dismissed this, but I'd take anything Brady says with a grain of salt. He went "full diva" last year and he may not have even known his relationship with McDaniels was deteriorating.

huh?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

It's pretty clear at this stage that it was Brady who wanted out. Nothing to do with this "report" it's a BS story.

But Brady had checked out last season as many have stated. He wanted a change and got it and brought Gronk along for the ride to have some fun in the twilight of his career. That's fine and understandable but it will be like Jordan at the Wizards, he's sell out the games, up the interest in the team but no success compared to what was.

Well that was basketball, this is football, so it wont be like that. I am sure he is still going to try and win

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Yeah, that reaction was over the top. I didn't believe it before but now...well, as Queen Gertrude (sort of) said in Hamlet, "the GOAT doth protest too much, methinks."

Yeah he literally said one thing. My God someone stop him!!! Its amazing how you people buy everything the media says yet you didnt before Brady left. lol. This was a NY writer who made the claim BB wants to go to the giants, but yet he is spot on here. The hypocrisy on this board is flat out amazing. The funny thing is, who gives a crap, if he thought McDaniels shit was getting stale, God knows I did, but who would leak that? Tom? McDaniels? That writer has a history of taking things and blowing them into something they are not, or hell maybe BB wants to leave the pats and go coach the Giants.

I would have kept TFB and jettisoned McD, if that were the case.

It wasnt. I am sure it was the normal take a small piece of something and blow it up into a story. Stuff that us pats fans used to laugh at but now take as gospel since Brady left. I sure heard a lot of bitching about McDaniels playcalling the last couple of years, now that Brady left he is Bill Walsh.

It wasnt. I am sure it was the normal take a small piece of something and blow it up into a story. Stuff that us pats fans used to laugh at but now take as gospel since Brady left. I sure heard a lot of bitching about McDaniels playcalling the last couple of years, now that Brady left he is Bill Walsh.

And you also heard a hell of a lot from posters on here last season about Brady's shit play.

Back