Reported: Mark Davis To Be Forced Out As Raiders Owner

The Khan family is firmly on the side of Kraft. If you're not already follow Tony Khan on twitter.

That is very interesting. I was actually wondering about Shad the other day.

I figure that he is both a new guy and an outsider and if he is looking to climb the totem pole then his best move would be to posse up with a rebel or group of rebels to form a power bloc that might at least have a chance to not get steamrolled by drunk-ass Jerrah and his Ole boys and gal.

I don't twitter, but if you run across anything pertinent the kid posts it'd be welcomed here.

:thumb:

BTW, I'd never heard of him, but he seems like a pretty cool character with all the analytics, etc.

I have a feeling things are going to be a lot more positive in Jacksonville in 2016. It's hard not to be impressed with what they are building.

Why would this be a bad decision? I'm not following the logic...Vegas or Oakland? This should be a no brainer.

Only thing I can think of is the whole gambling aspect. The question is - does Oakland fight to keep the name "Raiders" just in case they expand again (kind of like "Browns" staying in Cleveland.)

Back