RIP John Pinette

Grumpy_Bottom

Try our thick, creamy milkshakes
Reaction score
Your Chinese Buffet skit is still one of my all time favorites

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vAkXPpBnSkM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

He was my favorite comedian.

The wife and I had tickets to see him in Providence in May. We were looking forward to it. Now we'll never get the chance to see him.

The buffet skit is a classic. Funny guy who was from everything I heard a very kind person as well.

He was so funny.

He also was doomed to die young, I suppose.

So it's off to that giant buffet in the sky. Where the Great host says "No, please stay, have some more."

Rest in peace.

BostonTim

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Cq84spDLrgs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He was born in Boston.
Went to Malden Catholic and UMass-Lowell.

"Fwee Wiwwy"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EtzFgtd1C5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll never forget his work as the referee on Grudge Match.

RIP Brother...

RIP John, you were one of a kind

Your Chinese Buffet skit is still one of my all time favorites

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vAkXPpBnSkM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Never seen this before thanks for the add!!! ROFL

My company hired Pinette 3 or 4 years ago to be the emcee at a corporate awards dinner. He was funny as hell.
A bunch of my coworkers met him and hung out with him a bit which I sadly didn't.

John Pinette was one of my favorites as well. It made me feel bad though, getting so much enjoyment from him making fun of himself and his weight. He did it so well. My favorite bit was France and Italy. Wonderful. I hadn't seen him lately. I read somewhere that he was in the best shape of his life. RIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpMkRIXhLH0

Back