RIP Paul Reubens

Alk

Reaction score
Pee Wee was a huge part of my childhood. Pee Wee's Big Adventure is still a classic. RIP 😥

This guy was so underrated. He had numerous cameos in Cheech & Chong films, and he was solid in films like Blow and Mystery Men.

If you haven't seen his "The Pee-Wee Herman Show in Broadway" from 2011, do yourself a favor and watch.

Lastly, I followed him on many forms of social media and I have to say, he did it the best. I'll miss seeing them in my feeds. RIP.

This guy was so underrated. He had numerous cameos in Cheech & Chong films, and he was solid in films like Blow and Mystery Men.

If you haven't seen his "The Pee-Wee Herman Show in Broadway" from 2011, do yourself a favor and watch.

Lastly, I followed him on many forms of social media and I have to say, he did it the best. I'll miss seeing them in my feeds. RIP.

Those stage shows he did with Phil Hartman and that great comic ensemble before he did the movies were
really great. Pee Wee was a smart dude who came up with a ridiculous, original character and I immediately
knew that goofy kid and liked him.

This was a part of that show and it's a bit sad at the end. RIP, Paul.

View: https://youtu.be/2rI2TPF7774

IMG_2553.jpeg
RIP Peewee. May you be allowed a continuous feed of smut in the heavens.

I thought he choked the chicken a long time ago...I mean, died. Not in a theater.

The Matrix guy was his sidekick even. WTF?

Back