Romo breaks up with Jessica. Why God.... why?

dred

OG Colts fan
Reaction score
Why do we have to constantly HEAR about it all over the sports networks?

If you are like me, you REALLY don't give a flying crap in the first place.

Which brings up the question for discussion.

Can somebody please tell me why the hell ESPN wastes so much time on Romo's stupid love flings and retarded antics off the field these days?

dred on 01-24-2008 at 09:04 PM said:
Why do we have to constantly HEAR about it all over the sports networks?

If you are like me, you REALLY don't give a flying crap in the first place.

Which brings up the question for discussion.

Can somebody please tell me why the hell ESPN wastes so much time on Romo's stupid love flings and retarded antics off the field these days?
Maybe to entertain all these damn women who think they can infiltrate our manly sport :confused:? ;)

dred on 01-25-2008 at 12:04 AM said:
Romo breaks up with Jessica. Why God.... why?

Because after their playoff loss, Romo saw TO crying, then he asked him why he was so upset.

TO then went on to explain how last year his "suicide" attempt was him trying to get Romo's attention when he was dating someone else. He then goes on to tell him the jab he took at Jessica weeks ago, was him also trying to get his attention.

But after the playoff loss and him crying to the media about his QB..well..he just couldnt fight it anymore, and that he loved Romo, and wished Romo would give him a chance. After much discussion over things such as pitching and catching, they decided to go out on a date, thus Jessica was dumped.

And that's how the world turns.

Re: Re: Romo breaks up with Jessica. Why God.... why?

Bender on 01-24-2008 at 09:07 PM said:
Because after their playoff loss, Romo saw TO crying, then he asked him why he was so upset.

TO then went on to explain how last year his "suicide" attempt was him trying to get Romo's attention when he was dating someone else. He then goes on to tell him the jab he took at Jessica weeks ago, was him also trying to get his attention.

But after the playoff loss and him crying to the media about his QB..well..he just couldnt fight it anymore, and that he loved Romo, and wished Romo would give him a chance. After much discussion over things such as pitching and catching, they decided to go out on a date, thus Jessica was dumped.

:D

You'd think Romo would take a few lessons from a REAL qb, like Eli.

I mean.... Eli knows how to party and stay out of the media spotlight better than most.

elitipsy.jpg

dred on 01-25-2008 at 12:23 AM said:
Ofcourse there were a few times I'm sure he wished he could have back.

I just puked in my mouth! She is one nasty skank! Implants are probably just the beginning.

paris-hilton-breast-implants-bathing-suit.jpg

funny that a thread complaining about tabloid media coverage on a sports network has opened the door to tabloid message board posts on a sports board

or maybe not so much funny as predictable and sad

Umfold on 01-25-2008 at 06:34 AM said:
funny that a thread complaining about tabloid media coverage on a sports network has opened the door to tabloid message board posts on a sports board

or maybe not so much funny as predictable and sad

sosad

Re: Re: Romo breaks up with Jessica. Why God.... why?

Bender on 01-25-2008 at 12:07 AM said:

In a warped sort of way, that actually makes sense. ROFL

Tony Romo seems like a playboy to me. (nothing wrong with being a playboy) I'm surprised he stayed with her as long as he did.

Back