RV/Camper Owners- Advice on a safe place to stay near cedar point, Ohio?

Mr. Happy Sock

I bring absolutely nothing to the table
Reaction score
Looking to take the fam in June to Cedar Point, Ohio. Gonna tow the 37 foot travel trailer. We are a big fan of KOAs and see there is one in Sandusky, Ohio but it looks like Sandusky isnt a safe area. Is anyone here familiar with the area that can recommend RV sites in close proximity?

Also, please tell me Callahan Auto parts really exists cause I'd love to go there!

Thanks in Advance!

Looking to take the fam in June to Cedar Point, Ohio. Gonna tow the 37 foot travel trailer. We are a big fan of KOAs and see there is one in Sandusky, Ohio but it looks like Sandusky isnt a safe area. Is anyone here familiar with the area that can recommend RV sites in close proximity?

Also, please tell me Callahan Auto parts really exists cause I'd love to go there!

Thanks in Advance!
I think there is a nice RV site in Vermilion, Ohio which is about +\- 25 miles from Cedar Point.

Thanks in Advance!
We have been to CP many times by car and boat and always felt safe. The park is the best deal for amusement parks in the country IMO. Sometimes would would book a room just to get the early entry into the park when we arrived in the AM. Check AAA for discount tickets.

We have been to CP many times by car and boat and always felt safe. The park is the best deal for amusement parks in the country IMO. Sometimes would would book a room just to get the early entry into the park when we arrived in the AM. Check AAA for discount tickets.
They let someone from Michigan in?

Back