sandwich condiment mega thread

Hot dogs with mustard and relish and a side of goose farts.:Fart:

Watch out for goose farts. They can level city blocks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Relish is for hotdogs. Mayo is for turkey. Oil & Vinegar for Italian Combos. Horseradish for roast beef. Miss anything?

Just in case it qualifies as a sammich: Hamburger/Cheeseburger gets ketchup and mayo.

Pretty inclusive - except you left out mustard on pastrami/corned beef & ham sandwich (& more important for the hot dog than relish)

Also, Russian dressing works pretty good on burgers & roast beef, though I'd go with the horseradish sauce on roast beef most of the time. Also, ranch dressing on turkey is good.

I am probably going to hell but I had microwaved hot dogs with relish, catsup, mustard and celery salt. Tasted great.:insane::Fart:

I am probably going to hell but I had microwaved hot dogs with relish, catsup, mustard and celery salt. Tasted great.:insane::Fart:
Microwaved hot dogs is a nice quick lunch.I also like to nuke the rolls for about 20 seconds...I like mustard and lots of diced onion on them...:)

Pretty inclusive - except you left out mustard on pastrami/corned beef & ham sandwich (& more important for the hot dog than relish)

Also, Russian dressing works pretty good on burgers & roast beef, though I'd go with the horseradish sauce on roast beef most of the time. Also, ranch dressing on turkey is good.

You can't sum up our thread in one post. :harumph:
Posted via Mobile Device

You can't sum up our thread in one post. :harumph:
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly. We haven't even come close to exhausting the possibilities.

For example: peanut butter and marshmallow (has to be Fluff) on white bread is a sandwich.

The appropriate condiment for that is nutella.

True but we were arguing in another thread about condiments when this was born. I have no idea where the precursor is but......
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly. We haven't even come close to exhausting the possibilities.

For example: peanut butter and marshmallow (has to be Fluff) on white bread is a sandwich.

The appropriate condiment for that is nutella.
Agreed. Also nutella is a main ingredient in certain cases. A kid in my 6th period class eats it straight from the jar with a spoon.
Posted via Mobile Device

True but we were arguing in another thread about condiments when this was born. I have no idea where the precursor is but......
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm goofing :D

I like bleu cheese, bacon, sauteed mushrooms and Muenster cheese on burgers; horseradish sauce, mustard, mayo, lettuce, black olives and American cheese on roast beef subs; spicy mustard only on hot dogs unless we're talking wieners, then I'll take the works; everything on an Italian sub except bell peppers; ranch dressing, chopped grape tomatoes, dill relish and black olives mixed into chicken salad; chopped onion and black olives in egg salad; pepperoncini, chopped grape tomatoes, dill relish, black olives and Swiss cheese with tuna salad.

So many sandwiches, so many combinations :lipsmack:

So short a lifetime to create the sammiches.
Posted via Mobile Device

I like the use of chopped black olives in the chicken, tuna and egg salads. Very good idea.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back