Screwed again D22!

Undertaker #59 on 04-27-2007 at 03:26 PM said:
I really wish you would stop making things up to make your points, D...it tends to invalidate your whole argument because you fabricate things. We have been through this before, standing room tickets are NOT $175 and you know that. It doesn't matter what a broker might charge. Every year I am able to get tickets at face value if I choose.

I swear to you...I'm not making this up...my brother in law went crazy trying 3 months before the season to get 25 seats for friends from all around the country & they didn't have to be together..

it was that Thursday opener against the Raiders, so I realize they went up...and he said the cheapest he found anywhere was $176 for standing room...which also blew my mind even having standing room...he ended up paying $225+ for 3rd balcony nose bleeders..

I was giving a X-mas gift 2 tix to Miami-Pats at Gillette & they paid $400...and looked everywhere....the only people getting them at face value are the season ticket owners...

Dolphin22 on 04-27-2007 at 03:21 PM said:
if Adam Veniteiri misses 3 FG's by 1" each wide right...

1- Tom Brady would most likely be back on the bench
2- Bellicheck & "Genious"would never heard in the same sentence
3- There would be 35,000 available seats in Gillette
4- Seats in Gillette are $60 instead of $175 for standing room
5- You yourself problably start routing for Dallas again

Since when does a ring distinguish a players whole career... yes it has an affect...but in this sport ...doesn't quite make it..

Brady throwing for 80 yards in SB 36 & winning a ring does not make him a great QB...

If, If, If, you can say the same sh** for any team that wins a championship. If this players didn't do this , if that coach did that, if the weather was this, if this player wasn't hurt,etc.... Well whatever happened, happened and the patriots won 3 superbowls. Good for Brady, Belecheck and Kraft. And before you feed Kraft to the wolves remember that he took a team that was the laughingstock of the league and built them into a perenial champion using his own money. If he wants to cash in now good for him, he deserves it.

Yes, THROUGH A BROKER!

You are talking about those prices as if they are what the PATRIOTS charge when that is clearly not the case, hence my post. When you go through brokers, it is simply supply and demand that sets prices.

And your last line is not true. I have gotten tickets on Ticketmaster many times.

Dolphin22 on 04-27-2007 at 03:21 PM said:
if Adam Veniteiri misses 3 FG's by 1" each wide right...

1- Tom Brady would most likely be back on the bench
2- Bellicheck & "Genious"would never heard in the same sentence
3- There would be 35,000 available seats in Gillette
4- Seats in Gillette are $60 instead of $175 for standing room
5- You yourself problably start routing for Dallas again

Since when does a ring distinguish a players whole career... yes it has an affect...but in this sport ...doesn't quite make it..

Brady throwing for 80 yards in SB 36 & winning a ring does not make him a great QB...

IF, IF, IF......I said IF the Pats converted a 3 & 4 near the end of the AC Champioship game they would have won another superbowl and I was dismissed by you as a homer, but IF you say it - it actually means somethingROFL...

Many players are distingushed for winning, and some are not..cough; Dan marino.....

Therick67 on 04-27-2007 at 04:37 PM said:
IF, IF, IF......I said IF the Pats converted a 3 & 4 near the end of the AC Champioship game they would have won another superbowl and I was dismissed by you as a homer, but IF you say it - it actually means somethingROFL...

Many players are distingushed for winning, and some are not..cough; Dan marino.....

The only differance in your hypithetical & mine...mines very realistic for a kicker to be long enough & only miss 1" wide

your dream about converting a 3rd & 4 & you would have won the AFC Championship automatically...since when does a 1st down put points on the board...and move you onto your 4th SuperBowl is nothing but a dream...

first off... thats not why the Patsies lost the game..Tom the great Brady couldn't hold on to a 21-3 lead & the great Patsie Defense gave up 32 frigin points in a half...your hypithetical is unrealistic

Undertaker #59 on 04-27-2007 at 03:58 PM said:
Yes, THROUGH A BROKER!

You are talking about those prices as if they are what the PATRIOTS charge when that is clearly not the case, hence my post. When you go through brokers, it is simply supply and demand that sets prices.

And your last line is not true. I have gotten tickets on Ticketmaster many times.

Then Im gettiing tickets through UT ticketron for the Miami Beating in Gillette this year...cause Im not paying for that Stadium...

Dolphin22 on 04-28-2007 at 11:14 AM said:
The only differance in your hypithetical & mine...mines very realistic for a kicker to be long enough & only miss 1" wide

your dream about converting a 3rd & 4 & you would have won the AFC Championship automatically...since when does a 1st down put points on the board...and move you onto your 4th SuperBowl is nothing but a dream...

first off... thats not why the Patsies lost the game..Tom the great Brady couldn't hold on to a 21-3 lead & the great Patsie Defense gave up 32 frigin points in a half...your hypithetical is unrealistic

By making the 4th down the Pats could have run the clock down leaving little or no time or gotten a field goal or td....very probable posability...

JohnAdams on 04-28-2007 at 02:05 PM said:
Ginn BayBeeee

Now you'll have a Crack Head & a Doper with Stallworth & Moss...Tom Brady can't throw downfield, I think they watsted their money

Therick67 on 04-28-2007 at 12:50 PM said:
By making the 4th down the Pats could have run the clock down leaving little or no time or gotten a field goal or td....very probable posability...

Please...Stop it !!!!!! ,,,your killing me !!!

Dolphin22 on 04-29-2007 at 11:20 AM said:
Please...Stop it !!!!!! ,,,your killing me !!!

Whatever, thats what i get for trying to be rational with you....you say something could have happened so its fact, I or another Pat fan says it and its not true...

The bottom line, the Pats did win 3 Superbowls and yes, they did lose the AFCC game, my money says they will be back there again next season......my money also says if it wasn't for the Bills the AFCE cellar would belong to the Fools:thumb:

Therick67 on 04-29-2007 at 11:54 AM said:
Whatever, thats what i get for trying to be rational with you....you say something could have happened so its fact, I or another Pat fan says it and its not true...

The bottom line, the Pats did win 3 Superbowls and yes, they did lose the AFCC game, my money says they will be back there again next season......my money also says if it wasn't for the Bills the AFCE cellar would belong to the Fools:thumb:

I hope Stallworth doesn't introduce the pipe to Moss..that could be fun fun to watch on the field....when Moss just doesn't feel like playing

I hope Stallworth doesn't introduce the pipe to Moss..that could be fun fun to watch on the field....when Moss just doesn't feel like playing

It look's like you have the pipe fired up:high:

Back