Screwed again D22!

Dolphin22 on 04-24-2007 at 01:58 PM said:
What rock did you crawl out from under, Brownsfan ? This is what I don't get from any of you...

You all thought for 60 years the Patriots sucked dick & never supported them or even showed up for their games, why ??? because they didn't have a SuperBowl ring.

Where does this mentality come from...I liked alot of players & complete teams the Patriots had over the past yrs & I rooted for them when they were'nt playing Miami....

The ring means alot...no doubt..but by "NO" way does it make you a greater player or worst player in the NFL depending on if you have one in this complete "TEAM " Sport with 53 man rosters, 16 coaches and Offence, defence & specialty teams

Tom Brady has been a decent QB & has grown into a real good NFL QB, no doubt...but he is in no way better than Dan Marino & never will be either...

You can give us all the Montanna cliches you want to...but hands down anyone in the world would take Montanna in a heart beat over Brady because he isn't nearly as talented as Montanna was

are,i c your back..

so what bull shit do you have for us today about tom and are weak arse offence.

and how tom is they most overated qb of all time,and how if he was on the market right now you and the dolphin franchise would do ANYTHING AND I MEAN ANYTHING TOO SIGN THE GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME.

WELCOME BACK TOM BRADY LOVER :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-24-2007 at 09:02 AM said:
are,i c your back..

so what bull shit do you have for us today about tom and are weak arse offence.

and how tom is they most overated qb of all time,and how if he was on the market right now you and the dolphin franchise would do ANYTHING AND I MEAN ANYTHING TOO SIGN THE GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME.

WELCOME BACK TOM BRADY LOVER :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You pretty much covered it all for me with "most overatedqb of all time" statement..thanks you just saved this whole forum a world of trouble..

Dolphin22 on 04-24-2007 at 02:38 PM said:
You pretty much covered it all for me with "most overatedqb of all time" statement..thanks you just saved this whole forum a world of trouble..

i no, im so pissed that we have a two time superbowl mvp qb and a three time superbowl champoin team

LIFE SUCKS:D

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-24-2007 at 09:40 AM said:
i no, im so pissed that we have a two time superbowl mvp qb and a three time superbowl champoin team

LIFE SUCKS:D

I sure hope you aren't still saying we are 3 time SB champs for the next 25 yrs......

Not to mention the Pats have been no where the past 2 seasons losing to all those 11 plus +.500% teams & even the bad ones

Dolphin22 on 04-24-2007 at 09:56 AM said:
Not to mention the Pats have been no where the past 2 seasons losing to all those 11 plus +.500% teams & even the bad ones

What a ridiculous post. How did the patriots get to the AFC championship game this year if they did not beat any winning teams. Also playing in the championship game is quite an accopmplishment. I would think that you would even agree on this since your team has not played a meaningful game in a very long time. When is the last time the dolphins played in a meaningful game anyways?

blackcat on 04-25-2007 at 05:57 PM said:
What a ridiculous post. How did the patriots get to the AFC championship game this year if they did not beat any winning teams. Also playing in the championship game is quite an accopmplishment. I would think that you would even agree on this since your team has not played a meaningful game in a very long time. When is the last time the dolphins played in a meaningful game anyways?

I would like to think playing the 3 time Superbowl "Chumps" who made it somehow to the AFC Championship game in 2006 would be considered a meaningful game in mid December when the whole league is fighting for a playoff spot & seeding etc...

Wouldn't you ???...Miami beat these "Chump" fakers to a pulp 21-0 with a "Mercy kneel" on the 3 yd line to boot....and don't tell me in December it was meaningless for the Pats...

Anyway if you actually watched football & the Patriots this year...for starters they had an easy schedule...but they lost to Denver- Colts 2 times - Jets - and San Diego kicked the shit out of them ....like Miami a 6-10 team and even the 3-13 Lions beat them up & Tanked for you...

If you would like I will post the 7 games you lost in 2005 to the ggod teams just to refresh your memory...

GO PATS !!!!!

Dolphin22 on 04-25-2007 at 06:43 PM said:
I would like to think playing the 3 time Superbowl "Chumps" who made it somehow to the AFC Championship game in 2006 would be considered a meaningful game in mid December when the whole league is fighting for a playoff spot & seeding etc...

Wouldn't you ???...Miami beat these "Chump" fakers to a pulp 21-0 with a "Mercy kneel" on the 3 yd line to boot....and don't tell me in December it was meaningless for the Pats...

Anyway if you actually watched football & the Patriots this year...for starters they had an easy schedule...but they lost to Denver- Colts 2 times - Jets - and San Diego kicked the shit out of them ....like Miami a 6-10 team and even the 3-13 Lions beat them up & Tanked for you...

If you would like I will post the 7 games you lost in 2005 to the ggod teams just to refresh your memory...

GO PATS !!!!!

The Patriots made it to the Playoffs, beat the Jaguars and the Chargers in San Diego, two PLAYOFF teams in MEANINGFULL games. Every team loses games during the season to teams they should have beat it is part of football and your team always plays the patriots tough so big deal. To hang your hat on wins like this is kind of pathetic . Also, you avoided my question all together which I don't think was an oversight... but to give you the benefit of the doubt I will word it so even you will understand. When was the last time the Dolphins played in a playoff game? The patriots have played in so many over the years I cannot even keep track.:)

blackcat on 04-25-2007 at 07:51 PM said:
The Patriots made it to the Playoffs, beat the Jaguars and the Chargers in San Diego, two PLAYOFF teams in MEANINGFULL games. Every team loses games during the season to teams they should have beat it is part of football and your team always plays the patriots tough so big deal. To hang your hat on wins like this is kind of pathetic . Also, you avoided my question all together which I don't think was an oversight... but to give you the benefit of the doubt I will word it so even you will understand. When was the last time the Dolphins played in a playoff game? The patriots have played in so many over the years I cannot even keep track.:)

To hang your Hat on the Rams victory in SuperBowl 36 when the referees thought it would be a more competitive game to give the 14 point underdogs 150+ yards of favored calls just so they could have a chance is a bit too much..

And if you really think you "Beat" San Diego your lieing to yourself...the Patriots some how won the game...and San Diego lost it...but the Chargers beat the shit out of the Patriots in every single aspect of the sport...the Patriots were silly at best...

D22 you still have not answered my question. The truth hurts doesn't it? Still waiting....

blackcat on 04-26-2007 at 01:46 PM said:
D22 you still have not answered my question. The truth hurts doesn't it? Still waiting....

2000 was the last playoff game we got killed against Jacksonville, because Jimmy Johnson thought it would be good idea to run the ball down by 20...he's such a F**cking idiot...and a horrible coach

Although in kmy oppinion...he is the best eye in young talent I think the NFL has ever seen...

Dolphin22 on 04-27-2007 at 10:18 AM said:

Although in kmy oppinion...he is the best eye in young talent I think the NFL has ever seen...

How did that work out for yaROFL

2000 was the last playoff game we got killed against Jacksonville, because Jimmy Johnson thought it would be good idea to run the ball down by 20...he's such a F**cking idiot...and a horrible coach

D22,

Do you even watch sports or your favorite team?:p According to wikipedia the last dolphin playoff run was during the 2001 season where you guy played a wildcard game against the Ravens and lost 20-3. I remember a lot about this year because it was the magical year that he patriots beat those sissie Rams to win their 1st Super Bowl!:thumb:

Yes, Jimy did have a good eye for talent but I think he let his huge ego get in the way of his decision making skills. He did have nice hair though.:)

blackcat on 04-27-2007 at 10:34 AM said:
D22,

Do you even watch sports or your favorite team?:p According to wikipedia the last dolphin playoff run was during the 2001 season where you guy played a wildcard game against the Ravens and lost 20-3. I remember a lot about this year because it was the magical year that he patriots beat those sissie Rams to win their 1st Super Bowl!:thumb:

:LOL: OWNED

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-12-2007 at 01:04 PM said:
dude are you trying to tell me that you think trent green is a better qb then the great one.

i dont care about his stats.

trent green is a decent qb and that is about as far as it goes.

ive lost track of how many game winning drives tom has had in his carrer,only a fool would think trent green is a beeter qb than the best qb that has ever played the game.

enjoy finishing bottom of the afc east this year:thumb:

No, you're wrong...look at all the playoff games and SBs he won with the Chiefs:rolleyes:

... Jimmy Johnson...he's such a F**cking idiot...and a horrible coach

yeah, you've got a point there, he only did win back-to-back SBs in Dallas...

...moron...

Peytonsux on 04-27-2007 at 01:02 PM said:
yeah, you've got a point there, he only did win back-to-back SBs in Dallas...

...moron...

I was waiting for someone to point that out to me as if I was an idiot & didn't know that...

A good coach such as Bill Parcells & Bellicheck etc.. win anyway they can, a bad coach such as Jimmy J. as I said thinks you can win his way and only his way..

Thats a nice plan when you coach the University of Miami were you have the pick of the litter with every great HS football player in the country that can't get accepted to Notre Dame.

And then you go to the NFL & have all that great talent in Dallas..the greatest Offensive line I have ever wittnessed with a complete probowl defense...

Well because you were successful with that specific talent, you don't take a passing team with no running back & just run to run, no matter how bad you are at it...and take a alltime pro QB's autibles off him because you want to run the game...

He sucked !!!!...and I think it was that obvious is why he hasn't had a job since when there are over 20 openings every year just about...havn't even heard his name mentioned as a possible

Peytonsux on 04-27-2007 at 12:55 PM said:
No, you're wrong...look at all the playoff games and SBs he won with the Chiefs:rolleyes:

if Adam Veniteiri misses 3 FG's by 1" each wide right...

1- Tom Brady would most likely be back on the bench
2- Bellicheck & "Genious"would never heard in the same sentence
3- There would be 35,000 available seats in Gillette
4- Seats in Gillette are $60 instead of $175 for standing room
5- You yourself problably start routing for Dallas again

Since when does a ring distinguish a players whole career... yes it has an affect...but in this sport ...doesn't quite make it..

Brady throwing for 80 yards in SB 36 & winning a ring does not make him a great QB...

Peytonsux on 04-27-2007 at 12:55 PM said:

if Adam Veniteiri misses 3 FG's by 1" each wide right...

1- Tom Brady would most likely be back on the bench
2- Bellicheck & "Genious"would never heard in the same sentence
3- There would be 35,000 available seats in Gillette
4- Seats in Gillette are $60 instead of $175 for standing room
5- You yourself problably start routing for Dallas again

Since when does a ring distinguish a players whole career... yes it has an affect...but in this sport ...doesn't quite make it..

Brady throwing for 80 yards in SB 36 & winning a ring does not make him a great QB...

I really wish you would stop making things up to make your points, D...it tends to invalidate your whole argument because you fabricate things. We have been through this before, standing room tickets are NOT $175 and you know that. It doesn't matter what a broker might charge. Every year I am able to get tickets at face value if I choose.

Back