Screwed again D22!

Dolphin22 on 04-12-2007 at 10:01 AM said:
The way you guys lick the balls of every single NE player no matter how medicre or good they are, you got alot of nerve skanking great NFL players like Trent Greene, Ricky Williams, Marino, and Dante Cullpepper...

Thats why most people can't stomach you fly by night irrogant, annouting want-to-be's

Are you serious dude??? Ricky Williams put his marijuana ahead of his career. Danny boy is a perennial choker in the big games. Trent GREEN (again no e at the end), will not be a hall of famer. And Daunte Culpepper, are you serious, his glory days are behind him, as short lived as they were. And lets see theres the great asshole you guys picked up in Joey Porter, another washed up soul, with a big mouth, and is a coward off the field. The Fools are a joke, signing other teams trash (Porter, Culpepper, and Green) doesnt mean the Dolphins are going to do diddly doo!!!!! They will be lucky to finish 500 this season, and then we get to listen to Joey Porters gums flap about how he forgot to put his tampon in before every game, as to why the Dolphins suck!!!!

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-12-2007 at 01:21 PM said:
the thing with brady is he carries they offence on his own,so he bound too make mistake's.

at least we have been in the playoffs recentley.

if brady had an offence that was like the colts then pats would have 6-7 champoinship's,nevermind 3 CHAMPOINSHIPS.

PS ARE YOU NOW TELLING ME THAT YOU SEE GREEN AS YOUR NEW STARTER?

6 or 7 rings...will you guys get real !!!....I'm not telling you anything about who's starting...we may still be starting Cullpepper for all I know at this point..

Shit we could re-sign Joey frigin Harrington before he goes to the Canadian League & still beat the living shit out of the Patriots...the 6 or 7 time out of 10 SuperBowl "Chumps"

Dolphin22 on 04-12-2007 at 11:46 PM said:
6 or 7 rings...will you guys get real !!!....I'm not telling you anything about who's starting...we may still be starting Cullpepper for all I know at this point..

Shit we could re-sign Joey frigin Harrington before he goes to the Canadian League & still beat the living shit out of the Patriots...the 6 or 7 time out of 10 SuperBowl "Chumps"

cant see the pats slipping up against the dolphins this year

i expect an easy win at gillette,and a hard fought win at dolphins staduim.

joey harrington signed with the falcons i think,so it is down to cullppeper,green as your starter.

make's no difference cos when you come too play the pats you will get your arse whopped.

why dont you make a play for matt cassell,he has learned from the best:D

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-13-2007 at 04:16 AM said:
cant see the pats slipping up against the dolphins this year

i expect an easy win at gillette,and a hard fought win at dolphins staduim.

joey harrington signed with the falcons i think,so it is down to cullppeper,green as your starter.

make's no difference cos when you come too play the pats you will get your arse whopped.

why dont you make a play for matt cassell,he has learned from the best:D

Sorry...The Dolphins like to throw downfield to Chambers & Marty Booker, if we want a "Dink & Dunker' we'll draft out of High School, their alot cheaper than even those 5th round picks...or as Brady a 6th ???

OchoCinco85 on 04-12-2007 at 02:53 PM said:
Are you serious dude??? Ricky Williams put his marijuana ahead of his career. Danny boy is a perennial choker in the big games. Trent GREEN (again no e at the end), will not be a hall of famer. And Daunte Culpepper, are you serious, his glory days are behind him, as short lived as they were. And lets see theres the great asshole you guys picked up in Joey Porter, another washed up soul, with a big mouth, and is a coward off the field. The Fools are a joke, signing other teams trash (Porter, Culpepper, and Green) doesnt mean the Dolphins are going to do diddly doo!!!!! They will be lucky to finish 500 this season, and then we get to listen to Joey Porters gums flap about how he forgot to put his tampon in before every game, as to why the Dolphins suck!!!!

Do you mean like Dante Stawworth & his "Crack Problem" or Corey Dillon & his Cocain & Wife beaten incidents ???...because half the Patriot team & the NFL all smokes dope...

I guess if you think the ALL-Time #2 in come from behind wins in NFL History (With no referee help !!!) is a perenniel "Choker than you must be pretty disapointed in 2 time Illigitimate Kid Tom Brady he's just the brothers now !!

Because 80% of Tom Brady's Ints are all on 3rd down & when the Patriots are playing from behind"Now thats a perennial "Choker" and at it's worst...Plus Tommy Boy's Playoff INT's against Denver - San Diego & the Colts the past 2 seasons all when you needed the "Choker" the most..

Watch how the washed up Joey Porter ripps Tom a new asshole playing on the opposite side of the greatest Defensive end in the NFL JT...maybe Tom will actually carry his offence to less than 79 yards this yr...

If Porter went to Patriots & Thomas went to Miami all you idiots would be saying that Thomas is over-rated because he played next to the monster Ray Lewis & Porter is great because he has been a great part of the Steelers being a top 5 defence the last 6 years including last year....

Dolphin22 on 04-13-2007 at 08:15 AM said:
I guess if you think the ALL-Time #2 in come from behind wins in NFL History (With no referee help !!!) is a perenniel "Choker than you must be pretty disapointed in 2 time Illigitimate Kid Tom Brady he's just the brothers now !!

I ran this quote through my patented D22 translator and after the smoke and backfires cleared the message read:

You're irrogant.....try announting again later

Dance for us, monkeyboy. ROFL

Dolphin22 on 04-13-2007 at 08:03 AM said:
Sorry...The Dolphins like to throw downfield to Chambers & Marty Booker, if we want a "Dink & Dunker' we'll draft out of High School, their alot cheaper than even those 5th round picks...or as Brady a 6th ???

How many dinker & dunkers have lead the league in passing yards or have 3 rings.

How many have a 12 - 2 playoff record and 2 superbowl MVP's??

We know the answer isn't Dan Marino, the greatest pure chocker in NFL history.....was that beating against the Jags the biggest ass kicking in playoff history? 62 - 7 ROFL

Therick67 on 04-13-2007 at 10:00 AM said:
How many dinker & dunkers have lead the league in passing yards or have 3 rings.

How many have a 12 - 2 playoff record and 2 superbowl MVP's??

We know the answer isn't Dan Marino, the greatest pure chocker in NFL history.....was that beating against the Jags the biggest ass kicking in playoff history? 62 - 7 ROFL

For starters Trent Dilfer...but only has 1 ring...Brady is nothing more than a Dink & Dunking" Trent Dilfer with 3 rings...

Please don't insult a world class QB Hall of Famer and put Brady name in same sentence...it's just not right...

Dolphin22 on 04-14-2007 at 03:09 PM said:
For starters Trent Dilfer...but only has 1 ring...Brady is nothing more than a Dink & Dunking" Trent Dilfer with 3 rings...

Please don't insult a world class QB Hall of Famer and put Brady name in same sentence...it's just not right...

what have you been taking? comparing dilfer and brady.

brady is already a hall of famer,not bad for a dink & dunker qb is it:D

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-14-2007 at 11:14 AM said:
what have you been taking? comparing dilfer and brady.

brady is already a hall of famer,not bad for a dink & dunker qb is it:D

You don't see the simularities...they are both nothing but high percentage "Dink & Dunkers" who lack accuracy throwing to the sidelines & especially downfield,

why do you think Tom Brady got tagged with that label, because he throws like Marino, Elway, Kelly & Montanna ??? Wake up from that dream !!!!

95% of their completed passes are within 10 yards from the line of scrimage...and they both have SuperBowl rings...80 % of Tom Brady's INT's come on 3rd down & when the Patriots are playing from behind when they need him most...

GO Tom !!!! Nice Jewelry !!!!

Dolphin22 on 04-14-2007 at 05:25 PM said:

why do you think Tom Brady got tagged with that label, because he throws like Marino, Elway, Kelly & Montanna ??? Wake up from that dream !!!!

How many dinkers & dunkers have led the league in passing yards??

In 2001 you might be able to say that but this is 2007, someone who watches football & is as "smart" as you should be able to see thats not true....

Marino has been tagged with the "biggest chocker label" so it has to be trueROFL

Dolphin22 on 04-14-2007 at 05:25 PM said:
95% of their completed passes are within 10 yards from the line of scrimage...and they both have SuperBowl rings...80 % of Tom Brady's INT's come on 3rd down & when the Patriots are playing from behind when they need him most..

Don't make up statistics.

Therick67 on 04-15-2007 at 08:58 AM said:
How many dinkers & dunkers have led the league in passing yards??

In 2001 you might be able to say that but this is 2007, someone who watches football & is as "smart" as you should be able to see thats not true....

Marino has been tagged with the "biggest chocker label" so it has to be trueROFL

Tom Brady as I said & you read my posts Therick..has improved greatly in 2004,...and I didn't label him the "Dink & Dunker" the sports world did...and he was his first 3 seasons...

unlike just Patriot fans labeling the greatest pure passer in the history of the NFL a "Choker'...when he was #2 all time in combacks...just doesn't add up...now does it...

I even went as far as admitting truthfully I wish Brady was a Dolphin...still doesn't change anything I have posted or said...Tom Brady doesn't win games, he just doesn't lose them...although the past 2 seasons, 3 major INT's that cost them in the Palayoffs & 11 losses to the good teams...???

Better re-think all this Tom Brady's the shit talk or at least put it on the back burner for a season or 2

Originally posted by Dolphin22 on 04-14-2007 at 05:25 PM
95% of their completed passes are within 10 yards from the line of scrimage...and they both have SuperBowl rings...80 % of Tom Brady's INT's come on 3rd down & when the Patriots are playing from behind when they need him most..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UT - Don't make up statistics.

The 95% admittedly is a guess & problably a real close one. Brady was nothing but a short passer & horrible down field his first 2 SB rings...I saw the stat I think 2003 on TV, and don't hold me to this to exact, but look it up, it's close....

I'm guessing about the completions like 9 for 54 in passes of 10 yards & further, it was like 20 % completions or less ...rediculous number anyway,.. I laughed my ass off

But it's true & it's out there, thats why the media called him the "Dink & Dunker"...I posted this before...I loved when Marino after a Pat-Buff game Brady was like 32-39 -2 TD's 0 Int with a 159% QB rating one of the all time highs

Marino said boy if I threw that many passes from side ine to sideline I wonder how many more records I would have had..Out of 32 completions I don't 1 of them were longer than 2 yards...

I forgot..I post on the "Will the real Tom Brady sit down" thread his INT's record & I'm really close, maybe even generous with the 80% INTs when you need Tom's passing ability the most

All I am saying is don't make up statistics to try and make your point. Use real numbers or don't bother.

Dolphin22 on 04-12-2007 at 10:57 AM said:
He's solid, great accuracy & better than Tom Brady, these are his numbers for past 5 yrs....he only played 8 games last year...and Tom Brady is 1 more illigitimate kid away from retiring from football

2001-16gm-Comp% 56.6- 3783 yds - 17TD - 24Int - 71.1 Rate
2002-16gm-Comp% 61.1- 3690 yds - 26TD - 13Int - 92.6 Rate 2003 16gm-Comp% 63.1- 4039 yds - 24TD - 12Int - 92.6 Rate
2004 16gm-Comp% 66.4- 4591 yds - 27TD - 17Int - 95.2 Rate
2005 16gm-Comp% 62.5- 4014 yds - 17TD - 10Int - 90.1 Rate

Brady has only 1- 4,000 yd season in these 5 yrs & Trent QB rating is better than Brady's...Tom has 10 more TD's but KC is a running team...

I think your just wishful thinking...even Dante Cullpepper was better than Tommy boy in these yrs...we don't need much to beat the Patriots anyway, we just have to beat the refereees

Culpepper was better than Brady during those years? And how did that endeavor work out for the Dolphins? Did Culpepper take you to the promised land? Going on past stats for the potential gain in a current season is risky.

And Tom has 3 SB rings during those years, Trent and Culpepper combined have zero.

Brownfan80 on 04-24-2007 at 08:17 AM said:
Culpepper was better than Brady during those years? And how did that endeavor work out for the Dolphins? Did Culpepper take you to the promised land? Going on past stats for the potential gain in a current season is risky.

And Tom has 3 SB rings during those years, Trent and Culpepper combined have zero.

What rock did you crawl out from under, Brownsfan ? This is what I don't get from any of you...

You all thought for 60 years the Patriots sucked dick & never supported them or even showed up for their games, why ??? because they didn't have a SuperBowl ring.

Where does this mentality come from...I liked alot of players & complete teams the Patriots had over the past yrs & I rooted for them when they were'nt playing Miami....

The ring means alot...no doubt..but by "NO" way does it make you a greater player or worst player in the NFL depending on if you have one in this complete "TEAM " Sport with 53 man rosters, 16 coaches and Offence, defence & specialty teams

Tom Brady has been a decent QB & has grown into a real good NFL QB, no doubt...but he is in no way better than Dan Marino & never will be either...

You can give us all the Montanna cliches you want to...but hands down anyone in the world would take Montanna in a heart beat over Brady because he isn't nearly as talented as Montanna was

Back