Seymour is back

Ray Crittenden

Sometimes
Reaction score
Richard Seymour had a great game yesterday. I haven't heard alot of love for him though. He didn't have a great stat day, but was constantly in the backfield, and had a nice tipped pass. If he starts having games like yesterday every week, I would feel a hell of alot better about our rush defense - especially if we have to play JAX in the first playoff round.

Wasn't he back like a few months ago? Or did he get hurt again and I not know about it?

He played very well yesterday jaric. Probably his best game of the season to date.

I just wish he hadn't hurt Clemens! :banghead:

Seymour is back....and he's back big.

Seymour has not been at 100% -- according to him -- and it's been obvious.

Yesterday was the first game when he had periods of dominance in a long time.

jaric on 12-17-2007 at 02:05 PM said:
Wasn't he back like a few months ago? Or did he get hurt again and I not know about it?
No, he's just been playing like he was still hurt. Yesterday, he finally looked like his old self again.

dchester on 12-17-2007 at 02:57 PM said:
No, he's just been playing like he was still hurt. Yesterday, he finally looked like his old self again.
Ahhh ok, makes sense now.

Jaric was confused for a minute.

I thought that was a great day by him. He's generally been my favorite player on D, and I was pretty worried that the knee surgery might have slowed him down for good. Yesterday was encouraging!

he had an outstanding game, and I think he got his fingertips on the last field goal attempt.

I replayed it multiple times on the DVR and the ball looked like it's rotation changed slightly right after going past his outstretched hand.

Guys. We played the Jets. Lets see him against a true winning team then we can pat his back.

quote"Guys. We played the Jets. Lets see him against a true winning team then we can pat his back."

Lets see the Jets beat the squeelers this year. Most people other than myself would say they are a good team.

Back