Sharpe and Marino Get the Boot

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
http://footbasket.com/nfl/cbs-drops...rino-from-nfl-today-show-tony-gonzalez-added/

CBS Drops Shannon Sharpe, Dan Marino From “NFL Today” Show; Tony Gonzalez Added

by Josh Dhani on <abbr class="published" title="2014-02-18">Tuesday, February 18, 2014</abbr>

<center>
</center>
shannon-sharpe-cry.jpg

CBS Sports has dropped Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino from the network’s NFL pregame show, “NFL Today,” according to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald. Recently retired tight end Tony Gonzalez will replace them, joining James Brown, Bill Cowher, Boomer Esiason as the new front four.
It’s an interesting move by CBS to do this. I wonder where both Marino and Sharpe go now. Maybe NFL Network, perhaps?

http://footbasket.com/nfl/cbs-drops...how-tony-gonzalez-added/#sthash.4FR5PTiG.dpuf

If Sharpe responded, I didn't understand what he said with all of those marbles in his mouf. :facepalm:

If Sharpe responded, I didn't understand what he said with all of those marbles in his mouf. :facepalm:

Lol. He always reminded me of Mush Mouth. "Heyba Falba Alba"
Posted via Mobile Device

Reports say Sharpe was distraught that he forgot the number to the President as his Broncos were being killed by the Seahawks. He blames himself for the loss and is in a state of deep depression.

:sulk:

edit:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OxsHXuM6ah0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gives Sharpe the opportunity to take those ESL classes he desperately needs.

And as for Marino: :4321:

Gotta say I'm happy El Marble Mouth getting the boot! Marino I could tolerate. Will be interesting to get the view from a long time NFL player fresh off the field.

Gives Sharpe the opportunity to take those ESL classes he desperately needs.

And as for Marino: :4321:

Don't worry. He's already got a gig lined up - as the greeter for the Homestead Applebee's.

I have to say, Marino's contribution has always been very limited.....it perfectly coincides along with his wonderlick.

Sharpe is a bozo, good riddance. Marino, I was always "meh" with him. Wasn't great, wasn't bad.

Sharpe sucked. Marino was too busy trying to look good, to say anything of substance. Esiasan is okay.

The only purpose Marino served was to take shit from Boomer for winning the same number of superbowls.

Maybe Sharpe can do a show with the recently deposed former Saints safety from NFLN. They can call it Sharpe and Sharper. ROFL

Very nice, HS! :D

But I think they'd have to do the show from jail.

Former Saints star Darren Sharper is to be arraigned Thursday (Feb. 20) in Los Angeles on rape and drug charges, according to a report on LATimes.com. He is accused of committing seven rapes and 11 acts of drugging someone in four states, including Louisiana, according to a court filing by the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
Sharper appeared in court for the first time last Friday (Feb. 14) but did not enter a plea. He remained free on $200,000 bail posted after his Jan. 17 arrest but was ordered to surrender his passport and stay in Los Angeles, according to the Times.
The earlier court filing revealed that analysis of the rape kit in the New Orleans case found Sharper's DNA in a woman, who reported blacking out after accepting a drink from Sharper. (Read the detective's narrative here.)
Sharper's attorney in New Orleans, Nandi Campbell, told NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune that Sharper has done nothing wrong, the New Orleans woman followed him "willingly" and that "no evidence suggests or implies that a sexual assault occurred."
Here's the full story from the LA Times about today's court proceedings.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/02/darren_sharper_due_in_court_th.html

Back