Should you ever get a steak at Red Lobster?

Should you get a steak at Red Lobster?

• Yes just not the ones in Ohio

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Are you out of your damn mind?

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • People still go to Red Lobster?

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Ban King of Kings

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
I think we decided a long time ago bringing a date there was a bad idea :coffee:

My buddy wanted the all you can eat shrimp . He can't go with his wife. She is allergic to shellfish.

Hope he at least went with scampi
He put down 10 plates of shimp . Cooking a medium steak is very hard in Ohio . I have 95% failure rate . When I order one . The last 2 times it came out well done. Which means you hate steak .

Whenever I go to red lobster I order the ultimate feast.

Ive actually never been there. I dont really like seafood. Yeah, yeah I know I live in New England. But when i go out with someone for lobster or whatever at non franchises the steaks tend to be pretty good.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I need to get there for all you can eat shrimp going on now.

I love seafood but I've never been to a Red Lobster.
With all the advertising they do on local Boston TV channels there's not one in all of Massachusetts. Go figure. :shrug_n:

Back in the day my favorite seafood restaurants were Jimmy's, Anthony's and Ye Olde Union Oyster House. Sadly, only the Oyster House remains.

Jimmy Doulos was a great guy who ran a tight ship. Back in the '80s he told me to watch out for increasing %s of credit card payments as that meant a recession was coming. He was right about that. In 2006 he warned me about a collapse coming - the 2007 collapse convinced him to close it down before he lost everything. Now instead of his delicious seafood entrees you can order squash blossom quesadillas. 5 restaurants now stand where Jimmy's Harborside once stood.

Btw, his credit card rule has changed a little in the last 10 years - he used cash to credit card ratios. Now it's debit card to credit card ratios, but the premise is as relevant as ever for people in business. ;)

I think we decided a long time ago bringing a date there was a bad idea :coffee:

not to "quote" myself but I thought we had a thread years ago where someone asked if it was ok to take a first date to Red Lobster. Couldn't find said thread so maybe I was mistaken
(or was that the thread where the guy said his girlfriends private parts smelled like cheeseburgers?)

Back