So I've been doing some lurking.

You should go to Chiefs Planet, they have at least 2 threads going daily about the Pats or Brady. Talk about living rent free in peoples heads. lol

https://forum.russellstreetreport.c...2d-rather-play-the-Pats-instead-of-the-Chiefs

I hope we get another crack against the Browns in purple. Also, man Bills and Ravens fans must be friends! Jesus they have an obsession with us! This message board is filled with some serious trash.

I'm kind of going the other way- let these asshats win a couple Super Bowls over the next 3 years and see if it calms them down any.

My guess is that it won't because...well...Baltimore...

What's the collective IQ on that board? 65? I didn't know Missouri has bred so many fucking retards but I guess I am wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

OrangeMane? That place sucks.
Inbreeding, that site is full of them. lol

I can smell them from their board.

Actually you can't smell through the internet. So that must be the smell of your shit stained panties after watching your team lose the last 3 of 5 games.

Actually you can't smell through the internet. So that must be the smell of your shit stained panties after watching your team lose the last 3 of 5 games.
Speaking of shit stains........Kensil

I guess you'd recognize that smell, must have been similar to watching you guys go 4-4 once Hunt was suspended last year.

January awaits my friend, have to do it there as well.

Back