Sox Planet - come join us for some sexy sox talk

You were the magic elixir, you need to get season tickets.

Back in law scool i had sox ticket for 2 years. We lived on Marlborough and the law school was a stone throw from the park. Managing them was bit of a chore and i wouldn't undertake that again. Back then, didn't have to worry about some creep behaving badley and getting you tossed. Just any decent seeming guy or girl who'd pay face value was fine. Not up for many trips from the NH border very often. 5-6 trips is normal for me these days.To old to go regularly and I am benefactor of an old friends benevolence where I drive in early, we have supper then the game then to his home in West Rox and back North in the morning. Makes a great little trip.

Just back home here at noon. A win is a win but pretty bland game. Weather held out well though, good time had.

Cheers

Back in law scool i had sox ticket for 2 years. We lived on Marlborough and the law school was a stone throw from the park. Managing them was bit of a chore and i wouldn't undertake that again. Back then, didn't have to worry about some creep behaving badley and getting you tossed. Just any decent seeming guy or girl who'd pay face value was fine. Not up for many trips from the NH border very often. 5-6 trips is normal for me these days.To old to go regularly and I am benefactor of an old friends benevolence where I drive in early, we have supper then the game then to his home in West Rox and back North in the morning. Makes a great little trip.

Just back home here at noon. A win is a win but pretty bland game. Weather held out well though, good time had.

Cheers

Huh. One thing they didn't teach me back in Law School was how to spell "scool". :coffee:

Cheers

You were the magic elixir, you need to get season tickets.

While he does that, is there someone that is a huge jinx when they go to baseball games? Perhaps we can send them Tampa's way for a few games.

BREAKING: Red Sox designate Blake Swihart for assignment. Developing story...

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

holy poop that is big news

Is it Swihart or the need to get Leon up here catching?

I think the starters miss throwing to Leon..... But still surprised they made the move this fast.... Feel bad for the guy.

Leon is catching Sale tonight.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Yup I agree..... I feel for Swi big time..... And I also don't think it matters who is catching for the rotation. In my opinion the rotation sucks, because they suck. Nothing to do with catching. Sale's velocity is down not because of catching but because he is either rusty or hurt. Porcello's control is wild as hell because of Porcello...... not catching. Doubt seeing Leon tonight will make any difference but I do hope Sale has a very good game.

Tonight the run begins against the Skankees. Book it.

A sweep over the Stanks and Rays and we would be right back in it :) It's not impossible :)

hqdefault.jpg

Well it's official. We are dead last in pitching (starting rotation) :(

Back