Spikes Contract

93North

19.2 Yard Average Per Catch. NFL Record
Reaction score
one year $3M with Buffalo?

That's a weird one.

He is smart, have a good year showing he is healthy and hope a market is there next spring.

We must have really been done with him to not even offer anything

We must have really been done with him to not even offer anything

I think what Belichick did was crappy. Spikes led the Patriots in tackles. He was one of a handful of LB's left standing. Played on a bad knee the second half of the season.

Yea, he was late for practice, but to end his season is just crap, after the incredible effort he gave to a depleted team.

and then not to offer him anything... more crap.

Belichick is proving to be a doosh if you cross him.

There is no denying that Spikes made our defense better in run situations. He could be be beast.

I think what Belichick did was crappy. Spikes led the Patriots in tackles. He was one of a handful of LB's left standing. Played on a bad knee the second half of the season.

Yea, he was late for practice, but to end his season is just crap, after the incredible effort he gave to a depleted team.

There is no denying that Spikes made our defense better in run situations. He could be be beast.

We only know what leaks out. I'm guessing there was more than that. But, Bill doesn't want his boat rocked. :whip:

Not looking forward to the bills game. I hope Spikes doesn't hurt one of our RBs or QB. He is a beast and will play those games with a chip on his shoulder. Wish we had kept him. I think we need an enforcer or two on defense. We have none.

I REALLY think that was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. I liked that Spikes was a good run stuffer and set the attitude for the defense. However he was not good in coverage, and frankly, if he was screwing up behind the scenes as much as I suspect he was, at some point a leader has to show that what he says, matter. Otherwise it's just a bluff being called.

I REALLY think that was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. I liked that Spikes was a good run stuffer and set the attitude for the defense. However he was not good in coverage, and frankly, if he was screwing up behind the scenes as much as I suspect he was, at some point a leader has to show that what he says, matter. Otherwise it's just a bluff being called.

this..

plus he seems like a charley haley type to me. A little of his rocker, likely pull anything at any time (if you get my drift).

Back