Steelerfan87??

Assclown SF87??

• YES..It's about time that douche learnt a lesson

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • NO..the guys just misunderstood

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Enough with the AssClown polls already!!

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
I agree with #54. These threads are just taking up bandwidth.

#54 on 12-15-2007 at 05:33 PM said:
Those of you that keep demanding that SF87 be regulated to the AA are the ones that are getting on my nerves. You all need to do one of the following:

A) Develop a thicker skin

B) Stop reading his posts

C) Put him on ignore.

I say he has yet to post anything that is worthy of his being damned to the AA. As the old saying goes: If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. You all come across as a bunch of whiny, "you can't dis my team on my board" punks.

P4E* on 12-15-2007 at 05:17 PM said:
Well maybe if you stopped acting like an ass,i wouldn't have done this thread,you are turning into a troll,plain and simple

ROFL you are the one who causes trouble.......now quit your crying and put him on ignore.....:rolleyes:

Todays word is "drama" boys and girls.

Quit yer bitchin, go outside and do some Christmas shoppin you little whores.

oh yeah,

I am lol @ someone calling RG retard of the year.

:D

after your ignorant statement that got you assclowned you have 0 room to talk

Oh come on. He doesn't do anything.

Not malicious.

Plus he's young.

There already is a thread for him in the archives. While he's probably the most subborn poster here he also brings a lot of discussion about just about every player on the Steelers. Admittedly, it's a lot of biased info but ask him about anybody on the active roster and he has an opinion. He's grown on me like a hairy mole on my a$$ but grown on me nonetheless.

#54 on 12-15-2007 at 05:33 PM said:
Those of you that keep demanding that SF87 be regulated to the AA are the ones that are getting on my nerves. You all need to do one of the following:

A) Develop a thicker skin

B) Stop reading his posts

C) Put him on ignore.

I say he has yet to post anything that is worthy of his being damned to the AA. As the old saying goes: If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. You all come across as a bunch of whiny, "you can't dis my team on my board" punks.
excellent post, I agree

Maybe 54 is right,if an asshole like SF87 pisses you off,just ignore his ass..same with DAEDGE and they other shitheads on here,im just gonna put them on Ignore

P4E* on 12-15-2007 at 08:12 PM said:
Maybe 54 is right,if an asshole like SF87 pisses you off,just ignore his ass..same with DAEDGE and they other shitheads on here,im just gonna put them on Ignore

Are you wasted again tonight? Sheesh.

Wow! I hadn't seen this exciting new poll!!

It looks like a lot of people have had enough of the 'assclown joeblow' polls.

*mikiemo83 on 12-15-2007 at 08:21 PM said:
I got myself on ignore

That's deep dude. What happens when you look in a mirror now?

Back