Still nothing huh fools?

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
No Matt walsh. No tape of the Rams walkthrough. No nothing.

7 minutes of tape from the 1st game of the 2007 season because the videographer was standing in the wrong place.

A 1st rounder for that????? Seems like overkill to me.

BTW, no confidentiality agreement???? So what is Walsh waiting for? everyone to die and decay into dust during the year 2354?

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Matt walsh. No tape of the Rams walkthrough. No nothing.

7 minutes of tape from the 1st game of the 2007 season because the videographer was standing in the wrong place.

A 1st rounder for that????? Seems like overkill to me.

BTW, no confidentiality agreement???? So what is Walsh waiting for? everyone to die and decay into dust during the year 2354?

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really think its over...I love watching you all squirm...I can hear the fear in your voice from your words...are you hoping for a speedy trial ????...well thank god Goodell & Kraft delayed it this long so he won't be forced to take away their other 1st Rd pick too & suspend Belichick* for the year...witch would really fvck up your draft with BB

"Overkill" ..."7 minutes"..."Standing in the wrong place"????..."No confidentiality Agreement"...WoW...do you even own a TV or ever read the sports papers ?

Belichick has been taping since 2000, not 7 minutes of a Jets game...and standing in the wrong place was 10' away from him & accesible during all the games .

You should know this...when you got your Job at Kentucky Fried Chicken didn't you sign a manditory confidentially agreement...as does most every job especially in the NFL...no body wants their secrets and procedures exposed....

But you be keep being nieve & gullible for Goodell & Kraft with their damage control bullshit...they need people like you...as Sen Specter asked, I wonder why Goodell won't publish the agreement letter to prove that they are not the ones delaying or discouraging Walsh from coming forward....Wouldn't a simple indemnification letter prove the NFL isn't hiding anything & also would restore a little more credibility to the story they are bullshitting you with

The Government is doing a 'secret' investigation as we speak....the end is near..

The Government is doing a 'secret' investigation as we speak....the end is near..

Its not a secret ...were the hell have you been therick...let me give you the quick break down ...

- Belichick* got caught red handed cheating to win and admitted to it
- Goodell fined & penalized them all the max & demanded confiscate all tapes
- Goodell without even viewing posed the punishment & sent 2 cronies to destroy them
- Goodell & Kraft's media slowly squarshed the story & burried everything under the rugg
- A concerned Sen. Specter saw this obvious cover up and heard the outrage of fans & NFL
- Sen. Specter in October sent a letter to Goodell for private meeting. "But no responce"
- Sen Specter sent 2nd letter to Goodell for private meeting. "But no responce"
- Sen Specter then left multiple messages to his office..."But no responce"
- The week before the SuperBowl Sen Specter told the press...and here we are

---------Take a little breather & maybe read that again before going forward ---------

- Now your own Boston Globe exposes Matt Walsh to add to the story
- Now Goodell & Kraft adding to the cover up, discourage Walsh from coming forward
- Specter finally get Goodell's attention after all that with bad media press forces him out
- Democrat from Mass. & Patriot fan Sen. Leahey critisizes Specter for his interest in this
- Specter set Washington meeting with Goodell & Leahey shows up to sit in
- After meeting Sen Leahey autherized & approved for Specter to investigate the cover up because even Patriot Sen. Pat Leahey was not impressed or convinced with Goodells explanation of how everything was handeled etc.. etc.. etc...

Its not a secret ...were the hell have you been therick...let me give you the quick break down ...

- Goodell without even viewing posed the punishment & sent 2 cronies to destroy them
- Goodell & Kraft's media slowly squarshed the story & burried everything under the rugg
- A concerned Sen. Specter saw this obvious cover up and heard the outrage of fans & NFL
- Sen. Specter in October sent a letter to Goodell for private meeting. "But no responce"

---------Take a little breather & maybe read that again before going forward ---------

- Now Goodell & Kraft adding to the cover up, discourage Walsh from coming forward
- Specter finally get Goodell's attention after all that with bad media press forces him out
- Democrat from Mass. & Patriot fan Sen. Leahey critisizes Specter for his interest in this
- After meeting Sen Leahey autherized & approved for Specter to investigate the cover up because even Patriot Sen. Pat Leahey was not impressed or convinced with Goodells explanation of how everything was handeled etc.. etc.. etc...

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

LOL, all you did was talk about stuff that already happened and is done with. Oh yes the pats franchise is in ruins.

Hey assclown, Leahey is from Vermont. I wish that he was from Mass, he would be an improvement over Kennedy and Kerry.:banghead::thwak:

Hey assclown, Leahey is from Vermont. I wish that he was from Mass, he would be an improvement over Kennedy and Kerry.:banghead::thwak:

Facts aren't important to dumb dumb, where supposed believe everything he says...

Facts aren't important to dumb dumb, where supposed believe everything he says...

yeah it sounds better to say A mass senator as if the whole nation is against the pats. It just sounds better, facts are of course unimportant.

Thanks D22 for enlightening me and the others here. I am sure it is very discouraging when others rain on your parade with lies or hate. Keep up the good work spreading the word. I see little rickey32234523423465 is starting to come around ROFL ROFL

Thanks D22 for enlightening me and the others here. I am sure it is very discouraging when others rain on your parade with lies or hate. Keep up the good work spreading the word. I see little rickey32234523423465 is starting to come around ROFL ROFL

Are you just blind or stupid? Or how about both?

LOL, all you did was talk about stuff that already happened and is done with. Oh yes the pats franchise is in ruins.

And stuff thats still hasn't happened yet...you & Bill Belichick* & Bob Kraft may have put this all behind you and are done with it for very understandable embaresseing reasons, but its not up to any of you.... now is it !!!~!

I think when Alen Specter says its over it will be over....until then you all keep sqirming

And stuff thats still hasn't happened yet...you & Bill Belichick* & Bob Kraft may have put this all behind you and are done with it for very understandable embaresseing reasons, but its not up to any of you.... now is it !!!~!

I think when Alen Specter says its over it will be over....until then you all keep sqirming

No we are all laughing, its over. Spector looked so bad off this one, its not even funny. Even non pats fans said he should keep his nose out of it.

Newsflash: The NFL has taken a first round draft pick from the Dolphins for cheating to hire Don Shula....

Back