Strike-through

<s>epic</s> <blink>FAIL</blink>

I wonder if this works <YOU>hello

<body style="background-color:yellow;"></body>

<h2 style="background-color:red;">This is a heading</h2>

<p style="background-color:green;">This is a paragraph.</p>
</body>

ah, I'm going to have some fun with this. I didn't realize it took HTML as long as you closed the tags...I'm going to be testing out the limits of this one ROFL

testing script "Hello World" LOL, my job is going to suffer while I indulge my childish whims. ROFL

testing script "Hello World" LOL, my job is going to suffer while I indulge my childish whims. ROFL

<script>alert("Hello World");</script>

I see what you did there. I like the bright yellow border. Nice touch. ROFL

<INPUT onclick="alert('D22 Sucks')" value="Who sucks" type=button></INPUT>

:LOL: That's pretty good (gets messed up if I quote it). The "Hello World" thing is driving me nuts though.

I'd get rid of the message box but I can't edit it anymore (too much time).

This thing parses up HTML ROFL

I'm just screwing around to see what it can do but I think I could wreak havoc if I wanted to start manipulating the DOM. I was thinking of renaming everyone in the thread "CleatMark's Bitches" but I decided not to do it. I might play with this some more tomorrow to verify that I have direct DOM access... ROFL

They don't know what they unleased ROFL

I wonder if this thing will accept css...

<body style="background-image: url('http://www.familybedding.com/img/p/s/2/b/7/c/137204/Indianapolis_Colts_Logo_Fathead_NFL_Wall_Graphic.jpg');"></body>

I wonder if this thing will accept css...

<STYLE>
.page { background-image: url('http://indianapolis-indiana.funcityfinder.com/files/2010/01/Indianapolis-Colts-logo.jpg') repeat;}
</STYLE>

That's how I set the background color. So far it seems to accept static HTML (well-formed) and it executes scripts.

I'm going to see if I can pass it an xml feed and if I have direct DOM access.

I'm pretty sure it all works ROFL

That's how I set the background color. So far it seems to accept static HTML (well-formed) and it executes scripts.

I'm going to see if I can pass it an xml feed and if I have direct DOM access.

I'm pretty sure it all works ROFL

So, embedded styles don't work, but inline styles do!

Sorry Steve, I couldn't let that stand ROFL

<body style="background-image:none"></body>

Back