Super Bowl Predicitions 2011

Ray Crittenden

Sometimes
Reaction score
I looked quickly and didn't find a thread on this, so here it goes...

AFC East: Pats
AFC North: Ravens
AFC South: Colts
AFC West: Chargers
Wild Card: Jets
Wild Card: Dolphins

AFCCG: Pats over Ravens

NFC East: Giants
NFC North: Packers
NFC South: Saints
NFC West: 49ers
Wild Card: Vikings
Wild Card: Cowboys

NFCCG: Packers over Saints

Super Bowl: Pats over Packers :spaghetti:

I'm not too far off with that.

AFCE: Pats
AFCN: Ravens
AFCS: Colts
AFCW: Chargers
WC1: Texans
WC2: Steelers

AFCCG: Pats over Colts

NFCE: Cowboys
NFCN: Packers
NFCS: Saints
NFCW: Seahawks
WC1: Vikings
WC2: Giants

SB: Pats over Packers

Just one comment. Until I see Rodgers stop taking 50 sacks every year I cannot have them in the superbowl yet. I will go with the vikes....yeah I know I know.

I'm not too far off with that.

WC1: Texans
WC2: Steelers

NFCE: Cowboys
NFCW: Seahawks
WC2: Giants

Pretty close to my list:

WC1: Bengals
WC2: Jets

NFCE: Giants
NFCW: Probably 49ers, but who really cares?
WC2: Falcons

AFC East: Patriots
Wild Card: Bengals

AFCCG: Ravens over Patriots

NFC East: Dallas
Wild Card: Giants

NFCCG: Packers over Cowboys

Super Bowl: Ravens over Packers

AFC East: Patriots

AFCCG: Ravens over Patriots

NFCCG: Packers over Cowboys

Super Bowl: Ravens over Packers

You know....if the pats are good enough to make it to the AFCCG against teh ravens, I do not think they lose. I am not sold on the ravens yet and that alone would show me that the pats are playing damn good ball.

I don't see an AFCE team getting a WC just because the AFCC and NFCN schedule I'd so brutal, not to mention 4 games against eachother. That said, whichever 2 don't win the division are probably the 2-3 best non division winners in the conference as it stands now.

So each divisional team has these teams on their schedule, each looking like a tough W as of right now:
PIT
CIN
BAL
GB
MIN
& 4 games vs. eachother. If you assume zero upsets against CLE, DET, BUF, CHI, (which is a stretch), that's 5 wins, 9 games that are tough outs, and whoever the other 2 are. I think only one breaks 10-6, and I think it's NE, with their depth being the deciding factor as injuries mount around the league.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just one comment. Until I see Rodgers stop taking 50 sacks every year I cannot have them in the superbowl yet. I will go with the vikes....yeah I know I know.

I gave the Vikings the wildcard spot under the assumption The Old Man lasts around half the season. If he can make it longer than that, their chances go up; less, their chances go down. But even if he lasts the whole season, I see his usual one-and-done with a few horrible INTs to end their season, and his career (hopefully, cross your fingers).

I gave the Vikings the wildcard spot under the assumption The Old Man lasts around half the season. If he can make it longer than that, their chances go up; less, their chances go down. But even if he lasts the whole season, I see his usual one-and-done with a few horrible INTs to end their season, and his career (hopefully, cross your fingers).

Yeah what I am wishing for is different than what I think. Their defense is good, but year I do not see him having the success he had last year. But Peterson did vow to hold onto the ball more this year.popcorn

I really hope I'm wrong....

AFC East: Jets
Wild Card: Pats

AFCC: Colts over Ravens

NFC North: Vikes
Wild Card: Packers

NFCCG: Vikes over Saints

Super Bowl: Vikes over Colts

I really hope I'm wrong....

AFC East: Jets
Wild Card: Pats

AFCC: Colts over Ravens

NFC North: Vikes

NFCCG: Vikes over Saints

Super Bowl: Vikes over Colts

Well, I will tell you if you are wrong if you can tell me why the jets are better than the 9-7 team they were last year. By the way, if the vikes and colts go to the superbowl and I have to hear two weeks of manning and favre, I will flat out kill myself.

You know....if the pats are good enough to make it to the AFCCG against teh ravens, I do not think they lose. I am not sold on the ravens yet and that alone would show me that the pats are playing damn good ball.

The Pats picked in the AFCCG was a "heart" pick and not a "brain" pick. I think the Ravens are the team to beat. They were good last year and got better this offseason with Bolden and TJ Housh. I think the AFC is open this year but Baltimore, to me anyways, is the only team standing out. 14-1 odds on Baltimore winning the SB is a tempting bet.

The Pats picked in the AFCCG was a "heart" pick and not a "brain" pick. I think the Ravens are the team to beat. They were good last year and got better this offseason with Bolden and TJ Housh. I think the AFC is open this year but Baltimore, to me anyways, is the only team standing out. 14-1 odds on Baltimore winning the SB is a tempting bet.

The ravens were 9-7 last year, but I think they lost a bit on the defense, this from sources out of their camp. I am not sure how TJ will go over there, Seattle did not seem to be able to find a use for him, so I think thats a wait and see. The Ravens are an odd team, they seem to do better when nobody expects them to do good, when they were excepted to kick ass they fold.So until it happens, I cannot put my money on them. I have not seen this load up on FRee agent thing in the offseason work yet, so we will see.

Well, I will tell you if you are wrong if you can tell me why the jets are better than the 9-7 team they were last year.

The Jets are definitely better than they were last year.

But last year they weren't really a 9-7 team. They were a 7-7 team that had their final two opponents lay down like dogs. I think they'll be a better team this year, but STILL might not make 9-7. With Revis coming back rusty and the new pieces adjusting to each other, I think the Jets will lose their first two games (Baltimore and @NE).

Baltimore: probably a loss.
New England: probably a loss.
At Miami: probably a win.
At Buffalo: probably a win.
Minnesota: probably a loss.
At Denver: probably a win, but they're a tough road game.
Bye
Green Bay: probably a loss.
At Detroit: win.
At Cleveland: win.
Houston: tough game, possibly a loss.
Cincy: tough game, possibly a loss.
Pats: tough game, possibly a loss.
Miami: probably a win.
At Pitt: tough game, possibly a loss.
At Chicago: probably a win.
Buffalo: probably a win.

They could easily go 8-8, or worse.

I see this NE team as being a lot like the 1998 UCONN husky team that made it to the elite 8 before making a title run the next year.

AFCC bow out and SB win in 2011.

The Jets are definitely better than they were last year.

But last year they weren't really a 9-7 team. They were a 7-7 team that had their final two opponents lay down like dogs. I think they'll be a better team this year, but STILL might not make 9-7. With Revis coming back rusty and the new pieces adjusting to each other, I think the Jets will lose their first two games (Baltimore and @NE).

Baltimore: probably a loss.
New England: probably a loss.
At Miami: probably a win.
At Buffalo: probably a win.
Minnesota: probably a loss.
At Denver: probably a win, but they're a tough road game.
Bye
Green Bay: probably a loss.
At Detroit: win.
At Cleveland: win.
Houston: tough game, possibly a loss.
Cincy: tough game, possibly a loss.
Pats: tough game, possibly a loss.
Miami: probably a win.
At Pitt: tough game, possibly a loss.
At Chicago: probably a win.
Buffalo: probably a win.

They could easily go 8-8, or worse.

Here is where I think they will struggle. I think losing Thomas Jones and his 1400 yards and 14 td's is bigger than they think. Now I do not blame them for not getting him back as he might just hit that running back wall at his age, but that has to be replaced. Green looks good, but I have not seen him carry the load really, so he is still a wait and see. LT is a crap shoot, who knows what he will do. Their 3rd round draft pick, Mcknight is struggling. I think what the jets do best, or need to do best is run the ball, I am not sure they improved in that area and might have actually become worse. Their defense was good last year, will be as good this year? Maybe, but with Revis just now coming back to the team, it might take him a few games to get back into the flow, and hamstrings have been known to punish those who hold out. Will Sanchez be better? I have not seen it, so I cannot comment on it. I think if anything I might see them the same as last year but now they have a target on them a bit more, so we will see how they handle it.

NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
Discount Sports jerseys
high quality
$39.99 Free Shipping
Since last year 5,000 people have purchased on our site
Maybe u can have a try
www dot bbeststore dot com

AFC East: Pats
Wild Card: Steelers
Wild Card: Jets

AFCCG: Chargers over Colts

NFC East: Cowboys
NFC North: Vikings
Wild Card: Eagles

NFCCG: Cowboys over Packers

Super Bowl: Cowboys over Chargers

Much like the Jets, the Cowboys are everyone's preseason darling, but to me they're paper tigers until they prove it on the field. They've looked like shit this preseason.

Back