Votes: 1 3.0%
  • XLV - Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • XLVIII - Seattle vs. Denver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XLIX - Seattle vs. New England

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Like many others, I really want to see Pats vs. Cards, but ... seeing TB12 looking Cam in the eye, shaking his hand, and saying "That's how it's done, son" at the end of SB50 would be pretty much priceless.

And Brady is old enough to get 'the calls'.

For those wanting to see Cardinals vs Patriots, what about that matchup is most appealing to you?

Last year we did Wilson.

This years annointed is Newton.

Just love to watch Tom show the door to the alleged next-up "BEST QB in the league"

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

And Brady is old enough to get 'the calls'.

Besides, he cheats better than anyone.

Cheers, BostonTim

Please estimate the current probability that the Patriots return to the Super Bowl.

well, considering that Kansas City is in all likelihood going to blow the Pats out, I have to say 0%.

For those wanting to see Cardinals vs Patriots, what about that matchup is most appealing to you?

Edelman vs whomever Arians decides to put on him and McCourty playing centerfield against Carson Palmer's 20 long bombs in the game. Edelman will eat em alive & McC is bound to pick off 2-3 of Palmer's throws.

It's interesting to me that the NFC tends to throw low % long passes most of the time while the AFC tends to throw high % shorter passes and rely on YAC to move the chains. Yes, there are exceptions such as SD in the AFC and the Panthers in the NFC but that's how it seems to me.

I voted for Patriots/Packers.

I'll now amend that to Seattle. I want those bitches again

This is why I selected a rematch with the Seahawks instead of the Panthers. The Seahawks would have been manageable, but the Panthers could be a lot to handle.

well, considering that Kansas City is in all likelihood going to blow the Pats out, I have to say 0%.

I was scairt of the Chefs ... but not that scairt.

What a difference an Edelman makes. It will be even better when he knocks the rest of the rust off his hands.

Edelman vs whomever Arians decides to put on him and McCourty playing centerfield against Carson Palmer's 20 long bombs in the game. Edelman will eat em alive & McC is bound to pick off 2-3 of Palmer's throws.

It's interesting to me that the NFC tends to throw low % long passes most of the time while the AFC tends to throw high % shorter passes and rely on YAC to move the chains. Yes, there are exceptions such as SD in the AFC and the Panthers in the NFC but that's how it seems to me.

That is interesting.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

And It's down to Pats n Cats - no more left standing

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

That is interesting.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

And It's down to Pats n Cats - no more left standing

And of Course it's the Pats left standing. Who the hell did you expect?

ROFL

Cheers

Back