• XLVIII - Seattle vs. Denver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XLIX - Seattle vs. New England

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
I was amazed to see the number of potential rematches that could happen this year.

While I would like to see a rematch of last year's game I'm pretty sure the NFL would love to see a rematch of Super Bowl I (even though it wasn't even called that at the time.)

Thoughts?

I agree with the clown, but going along and making a choice, I'll take Pats/GB because the Pats would blow them off the field.

No rematch for me. Broncos V Carolina. I want to see #2 Miller take down #1 Cam. And wipe that grin off his face!

I picked Carolina.

Given 2 weeks I think BB could come up with a plan to stifle Cam. Spy with Collins? The rest of that team doesn't strike much fear, but admittedly I haven't paid much attention to them.

Rodgers went back into carving mode 2nd half last week. I'd hold off on picking that one until I see it as a single half fluke.

I picked NE vs Carolina. Let's hope that it wouldn't come down to a Gostkowski kick right there at the end!

I was amazed to see the number of potential rematches that could happen this year.

While I would like to see a rematch of last year's game I'm pretty sure the NFL would love to see a rematch of Super Bowl I (even though it wasn't even called that at the time.)

Thoughts?

My thought is that the level one-sided bad officiating that would need to occur for this to happen would be so transparently blatant the NFL might not ever recover.

Not this year but against the Bears. Then sign Wilfork for one game, hand off and let him roll into the end zone for the TD that puts NE up by 40.

No rematch for me. Broncos V Carolina. I want to see #2 Miller take down #1 Cam. And wipe that grin off his face!

How come you're here and not on a Broncos message board? Genuinely curious.

I agree...but, I picked Pats vs Pack. Only because of the revenge factor.

I agree with the clown, but going along and making a choice, I'll take Pats/GB because the Pats would blow them off the field.

Rogers vs Brady would be a good one too. NFL's proclaimed best QB vs the real best QB.

How come you're here and not on a Broncos message board? Genuinely curious.
Because I hate listening to a bunch of homer fans talk the same talk, over and over. It gets old. I enjoy hearing a different take. And I enjoy offering a different take. It usually doesn't go too well, but I'm cool with it.

Pats v. Pack as I want that revenge plus of the top NFC teams I think (at the moment) the Pack look more beatable. That probably means they won't survive the playoffs but you never know.

As for rematches, it's down to Panthers/Seahawks. (Please not the Seahawks again - hate them)

Like many others, I really want to see Pats vs. Cards, but ... seeing TB12 looking Cam in the eye, shaking his hand, and saying "That's how it's done, son" at the end of SB50 would be pretty much priceless.

For those wanting to see Cardinals vs Patriots, what about that matchup is most appealing to you?

Back