Suspicious Panthers Stat

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
I'm really busy and don't have time to elaborate on this so hoping someone else can, but it occurred to me that a reason that the Panthers have been giving the ball away after touchdowns is to hide the evidence of underinflation of their balls. Additional circumstantial evidence of ball tampering would be reflected in improved fumble statistics, so I thought I would check:

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/fumbles-per-game

I can't believe that no one in the national media is commenting on their unusual improvement in fumble rate after seeing how ball deflation helped the Patriots. Clever way to destroy the evidence too.

I do remember at least a couple instances when Newton actually had to wrestle the ball away from a ref or opposing player before giving it away too. Who cares, I still hope they destroy Manning this weekend.

I wish I could remember where I heard this (I think it was Inside the NFL, and I think it may have been Boomer Esiason, but I'm not 100% certain), but it was stated that the NFL has gone after every one of those balls and taken them away from whomever had them after the cameras had moved on. There wasn't any mention as to whether or not they were given a substitute or anything.

I wish I could remember where I heard this (I think it was Inside the NFL, and I think it may have been Boomer Esiason, but I'm not 100% certain), but it was stated that the NFL has gone after every one of those balls and taken them away from whomever had them after the cameras had moved on. There wasn't any mention as to whether or not they were given a substitute or anything.

I just googled it and got no hits. there were lots of hits on the positive part of this including kids saying they will never give or sell their ball. I'd be surprised if NFL risked the publicity hit of taking a ball away from a kid (but then again, Goodell)

I just googled it and got no hits. there were lots of hits on the positive part of this including kids saying they will never give or sell their ball. I'd be surprised if NFL risked the publicity hit of taking a ball away from a kid (but then again, Goodell)

Well, it wasn't online, it was a TV show. Pretty sure it was Inside the NFL because that's the only show I watch on the regular. They didn't spend a lot of time on it, I know that. It was around a month/month and a half ago.

They take the ball away. There be a social media outrage about it. They had to send someone to to he stands to get Brady 400TD back. Replace it with a game ball. A meet & greet with Tom Brady.

I'm really busy and don't have time to elaborate on this so hoping someone else can, but it occurred to me that a reason that the Panthers have been giving the ball away after touchdowns is to hide the evidence of underinflation of their balls. Additional circumstantial evidence of ball tampering would be reflected in improved fumble statistics, so I thought I would check:

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/fumbles-per-game

I can't believe that no one in the national media is commenting on their unusual improvement in fumble rate after seeing how ball deflation helped the Patriots. Clever way to destroy the evidence too.

This is more evidence that BB is slipping. Back in the day, he would have thought of this first.

:coffee:

Back