Tebow done for

IDK. Maybe Tebow just has a particular knack for reading and exploiting (even with his idiosyncratic "skill set") "soft" defenses that are often deployed by a team protecting a lead (and/or specific players who are tired/incompetent) late in a game. If his defense can keep the game close, that seems like it might be enough in many cases.

I can't wait to see him try that read option on us. Fake handoff. Cut inside. Oops. Mount Wilfork hits the young man. Ouch!!

I can't wait to see him try that read option on us. Fake handoff. Cut inside. Oops. Mount Wilfork hits the young man. Ouch!!

No knock on Wilfork. I'm sure that if he gets a square hit on Tebow, it won't be pretty. OTOH, Tebow isn't exactly small (6'3"/240) and is pretty agile for his size: 4.17 short shuttle, 6.66 3-cone (kudos to the guy who made that his official time in the drill, BTW).

Probably the trick would be to turn his own reads into traps.

Remember when Miami introduced the Wildcat?

Yeah they got us pretty good that first game, and it had some success against other teams. Di you recall how it fared against us the second time, and subsequent games?

Not so good.

BB had a scheme in place to stop it and they executed it well.

I think BB has dusted off those schemes and will have them ready for Tebow.

Remember when Miami introduced the Wildcat?

Yeah they got us pretty good that first game, and it had some success against other teams. Di you recall how it fared against us the second time, and subsequent games?

Not so good.

BB had a scheme in place to stop it and they executed it well.

I think BB has dusted off those schemes and will have them ready for Tebow.

This was exactly my thinking. The wildcat worked because it was a complete surprise. There's tape of what Tebow's been doing, and I have no doubt BB is already on top of it.

No knock on Wilfork. I'm sure that if he gets a square hit on Tebow, it won't be pretty. OTOH, Tebow isn't exactly small (6'3"/240) and is pretty agile for his size: 4.17 short shuttle, 6.66 3-cone (kudos to the guy who made that his official time in the drill, BTW).

Probably the trick would be to turn his own reads into traps.
Holy schitt!!! OMG Tebow is the anti Christ!!!

He had a impressive game today throwing some acculate throws to his players. I have to admit I was wrong i did not think he could win in a shootout game.

Back