Ted Ginn @ number 9 oloLOLOL

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
Annihilus wanted to make a post worthy of the asylum.

Did he miss anything? Oh wait...

ok is thsi, beter!

ankneehow grayt pick!

not evun d22 can spin thsi one.

Does it rekwire spelling words incorrecktly, or should we just ROFL throughout the entire thread?

:LOL: ROFL :LOL: ROFL :LOL: ROFL :LOL:

Dolphin22 = :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'm not happy at all with the pick, even though Ginn is the #2 available WR in the Draft, that position was the least of our problems...but he is a great returner...but still at #9 ?????

And I wouldn't go shining up that ring just yet....you still have a horrible secondary, weak running game & Tom Brady is "NOT" a deep threat Passing QB ....

All when do you think Randy will not feel like playing anymore ??? Or maybe jog out a few patternes and not block downfield...I'll give him 3 games....

The Big Lebowski on 04-29-2007 at 09:51 PM said:
You wreak of fear.

Im a Dolphin fan...the dolphins can shut the Patriots Offense & defense out 21-0 & "Mercy Kneel" to save embarressing them with Joey Harrington & Sammy Morris

This year we will have to problably just have to use our starters...

How many Superbowls or even playoff games have the Vikings and Raiders won with Randy Moss ????

To bad Tom Brady wasn't a deep threat passing QB...

Dolphin22 on 04-30-2007 at 08:59 AM said:
How many Superbowls or even playoff games have the Vikings and Raiders won with Randy Moss ????

Whens the last times the Fools won a playoff game? Don't they have the great Jason Taylor & Zach Thomas?

I heard they once won a superbowl but it was a long time agoROFL

How many playoff games had Cory Dillon won before he got to NE??

Hey snapperhead22, I hear this talk about Ricky Williams coming back, how many playoffs games have the Fools won with him??

Yes, use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

Dolphin22 on 04-30-2007 at 08:59 AM said:

ROFL

Brady can't throw the long ball, that's rich. :thumb:

LMAO, you can never replace Wes Welker too soon..... especially with the 9th pick overall. Saban, Culpepper now this...bwhahahahahahah FUKKIN MORONS!

Dolphin22 on 04-29-2007 at 02:14 PM said:
And I wouldn't go shining up that ring just yet....you still have a horrible secondary, weak running game & Tom Brady is "NOT" a deep threat Passing QB ....

All when do you think Randy will not feel like playing anymore ??? Or maybe jog out a few patternes and not block downfield...I'll give him 3 games....

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you post this shit or that you truly BELIEVE it.

This is the year the champagne goes unopened...then you idiots will TRULY have nothing...

as far as career playoff wins for Moss teams- since 2000, 2- as in 2 more then the 'phins have

Undertaker #59 on 04-30-2007 at 09:41 AM said:
Yes, use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

Sorry but I don't think Randy Moss & A. Thomas are the differance in the Dolphins being able to shut the great ones out & pissing all over them with a "Mercy Kneel" with 2nd stringers...

Whats your take on the locker room...with mouths like Moss & Stallworth and their drug problems along with they play only when they want to play....

I've been hearing for years these aren't the type of players for the patriot system ... how many of you would have the same comments if these 2 WR's went to the Dolphins or Jets

Neither player has been suspended for failing a drug test as far as I remember. But keep harping on nothing because it's all you have. If you say it enough times it might actually become true.

If Moss had been signed by the phins, I'd probably laugh and bash on them. But really, he would have improved their team and that would be my main reason for bashing them. I'd have hated to see Moss a Dolphin.

Stalworth I wouldn't have bothered. He's not the lightning rod that randy moss is.

It is just typically you though to blend the 2 together and attribute various things one might have done to both of them.

Stallworth's mouth hasn't been an issue. His Hamstring, maybe, but not his mouth. Supposedly Stallworth is in the Substance abuse program. That doesn't mean that moss is too. Maybe he is, I don't honestly know, or care, as long as they don't miss time for it.

Keep telling yourself that our signings are bad though. :thumb:

Whatever helps your tired old mind sleep at night.

The Big Lebowski on 04-30-2007 at 11:24 AM said:
Neither player has been suspended for failing a drug test as far as I remember. But keep harping on nothing because it's all you have. If you say it enough times it might actually become true.

If Moss had been signed by the phins, I'd probably laugh and bash on them. But really, he would have improved their team and that would be my main reason for bashing them. I'd have hated to see Moss a Dolphin.

Stalworth I wouldn't have bothered. He's not the lightning rod that randy moss is.

It is just typically you though to blend the 2 together and attribute various things one might have done to both of them.

Stallworth's mouth hasn't been an issue. His Hamstring, maybe, but not his mouth. Supposedly Stallworth is in the Substance abuse program. That doesn't mean that moss is too. Maybe he is, I don't honestly know, or care, as long as they don't miss time for it.

Keep telling yourself that our signings are bad though. :thumb:

Whatever helps your tired old mind sleep at night.

I agree with your post...I think they are both great additions along with Welker & Thomas...I think the Patriots had the best offseason & draft in the life of the team to be honest with you

Randy Moss has basically been in the program un-officially since he said every now & then I like to puff the weed if I'm in the mood & he has failed tests...and Stallworth is a "Crackhead" & they both have big mouths & are "I" men

I'm still not afraid of the Patriots because of Randy Moss....you should worry about Trent Greene throwing the ball instead of Joey Harrington & Ricky Williams & Ronnie Brown instead of Sammy Morris...and lets not forget you have to protect Brady from not onlt Jason Taylor & Zack Thomas but Joey Porter...

Im OK...not happy with our draft & thought the Pats had a great offseason...congradulations...maybe you'll actually bring a deserving team to a Superbowl for a change...or even better get screwed by a worst team would make my season

So "basically, unofficially in the program" is the same as being in the program? :huh:

You really are a sad, pathetic, angry old man. Your whole fandom is based on watching another team and hoping things go badly for them. Pretty pathetic that winning one regular season game is the highlight of the past 6 years for you. Watching that team go out and vastly improve themselves must be maddening. Obviously it is because you spend HOURS upon HOURS on this little forum every day of your life.

I tell you, if I ever find myself spending as much time on a dolphin message board and being made a fool of day after day as you do here, I promise I will do myself and the world a favor and blow my own brains out.

Back