Teh Official Pats @ Chargers Week 14 Game Day Thread

Defense won this one. Great job.

Ooh, ooh, can we dance on their logo?
Posted via Mobile Device

Tavon Wilson and Brandon Bolden had positive plays, in the same game.

Defense won this game.

The stadium sounds like it is full of Pats fans. Amazing!

Winning ugly is still winning. I'll take it
Posted via Mobile Device

Game!

First, my father died last night, so I really, really needed this.

Second, Jammer, I owe you an apology that you didn't know you were due. I had remembered you as a troll. I obviously had you mistaken for someone else. You are first-rate. Get your players healthy and Kick Manning in the teeth.

Love winning those kind of games.
Posted via Mobile Device

That was a good win against a good team on the road. 5 out of 6 in the string of games against the best qb's in the game
Posted via Mobile Device

As bad as the offense was its nice to see the team win with a great defense and ST and timely plays by the offense late to pull it out. Like the championship days.

Game!

Second, Jammer, I owe you an apology that you didn't know you were due. I had remembered you as a troll. I obviously had you mistaken for someone else. You are first-rate. Get your players healthy and Kick Manning in the teeth.

That sucks about you dad...
Posted via Mobile Device

As frustrating as that was it was also nice to see them win an ugly game against a good team on the road.

Win next week, and win the division. Holding serve on 1st seed
Posted via Mobile Device

Game!

Second, Jammer, I owe you an apology that you didn't know you were due. I had remembered you as a troll. I obviously had you mistaken for someone else. You are first-rate. Get your players healthy and Kick Manning in the teeth.[/QUOTE

Condolences on your father.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back