Teh Official Pats @ Chargers Week 14 Game Day Thread

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
Need to get an early jump on the GDT for tonight's game, so please keep an eye on it this afternoon and give it a bump if needed as the day goes on. :)

Welp, the W streak has been broken, but our boys still control their destiny for the #1 seed in the AFC, so let's see if they get the ship back on course today in sunny San Diego.

Here's hoping for tons of Rivers face, which is almost as delicious as Manningface! Yummy yummy in the football tummy! drool

With our tandem of Revis and Browner having drastically improved our secondary over that of recent years, let's hope to see Rivers' peculiar "vomiting up the ball" throwing motion result in picks o' plenty, instead of downs and scores for SD. And the Thanksgiving milestone has come and gone, so as BB would say, our season has really started now, so we need nothing but wins going forward!!!!!!!!! :grovel:

TA TA for now, and have a great football Sunday, my friends! GO PATS!!!!! :arrr: :patriotlogo:

LeGarretteBlountReelTDDance.gif

Thanks for the thread, Pam. Looking forward to this one - W would be nice after last week. Hope Hightower is good to go.

GO Chargers GO

Powders Blues Jerseys

GO Chargers GO

Powders Blues Jerseys

Chris Berman picked the Chargers because they are wearing those unis. He loves them. I admit I like the older school ones they had better, the real powder blues from the 60s.

Inactives:
RB James White
OL Cameron Fleming
OL Jordan Devey
DE Chandler Jones
LB Donta Hightower
LB Chris White
CB Alfonzo Dennard

Well crap Dennard, Fleming, Jones, Hightower, C White & J White all inactive.
Chan I expected but no Dont'a? Argh!!!!

Well crap Dennard, Fleming, Jones, Hightower, C White & J White all inactive.
Chan I expected but no Dont'a? Argh!!!!

This is really bad. He's the one defender we can't afford to be without

EBF has already decided that no Hightower means "BB wants to play in Denver this Jan". This has to be a doom record, even for him. LOL

Dennard has totally fallen off the proverbial cliff so I'm not worried about him being out. He's a healthy scratch so I trust the coaching staff.

Being without Chandler, Dont'a, and to a lesser extent, Fleming, is really bad news.

We have nothing at LB outside of Collins. Guess Casillas will have to prove his worth.

Dennard has totally fallen off the proverbial cliff so I'm not worried about him being out. He's a healthy scratch so I trust the coaching staff.

Being without Chandler, Dont'a, and to a lesser extent, Fleming, is really bad news.

We have nothing at LB outside of Collins. Guess Casillas will have to prove his worth.

LB was a position of worry in terms of depth at the start of the season, I expect the Pats to be looking at some LBs in the draft next year for some depth.

I'm not nearly as worried about Keenan Allen (Revis) and Floyd (Browner) as I am about Eddie Royal (Ryan/Arrington) and Gates (?).

One thing for sure, Rivers isn't a run threat so Ayers, Easley and Nink can go all out in pass rush. No more 11-12 secs given to opposing QBs please.

Doug Kyed ‏<s>@</s>DougKyedNESN <small class="time"> 12m12 minutes ago </small> Patriots defense, per warmups:

DL: Ninkovich, Wilfork, Chris Jones, Moore

LB: Ayers, Casillas, Collins

DB: Browner, Revis, McCourty, Chung

Back