Teh Official Pats @ Packers Week 13 Game Day Thread

Our Pats are in the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field today, where it's actually not so frozen at a balmy 35 degrees right now. And no wind, rain or snow is in the forecast for game time. Not that the latter would be to the Pats disadvantage, anyway! The lack of snow is almost a disappointment, in fact. :D

It's another "big game" today in that they face the current and perennial NFC darlings, the Green Bay Packers, led by the current and perennial media QB darling Aaron Rodgers. Am I playing the "Rodney" card? No! Well, maybe a teeny bit....:harumph: ;)

Anyway, today's game is expected by many to be a high flying offensive affair and possible Super Bowl preview. But we don't care about that - we are Pats fans, and we only have our eyes on today's game and getting that W for the books! It's a long way till February, but only a few short hours till today's challenge.

So cancel your State Farm Insurance and shred that cheese! Happy game day, everyone! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!! :arrr: :patriotlogo:

This would be a nice one to win - hope the streak continues Pam.

Stupid Baltimore game pushing my TV start, having to watch on the computer while they run 10 commercials is damned frustrating

Can I just tell everyone how pissed I am right now that because Pats @ GB is on "my local channel" which is showing 8 hillionjillion minutes of COMMERCIALS instead of the GAME...I can't see it in ST. ARGHHHHHHH I PAY FOR THAT @&*^!*^&@%#&*^*(&! PROGRAMMING I MISSED THREE MINUTES OF THE PATS GAME.

Back