Teh Official Pats v Broncos Week 9 Game Day Thread

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
"IT'S THE BIG ONE, ELIZABETH!" Well, hopefully we will not have cause to clutch our hearts and scream our imminent arrival to the heavens today. But today is the day for the annual "Brady vs. Manning" match up, that is generally considered the regular season BIG ONE by all - Pats fans, <strike>Bronco</strike> Manning fans, other NFL fans and mediots alike! So I am starting the thread well in advance of game time, because we all still have much preparation to do!

Early live weather reports from our Foxborough area resident friends are that SNOW has begun and is accumulating! We all know what that usually means, especially given the participants in this particular "battle". :cute: But I will say no more, as to not provoke the ire of the football gods. And so, may my streak continue, today of all football days so far this season! :grovel:

Happy football Sunday, everyone! And GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!! c h e a t :arrr:

Oh right. Just looked at losses...

Whew. Thanks Hitman!

Bret+Hart.jpg

No problem! You had me worried there for a second! :D

Let the snow continue all day. Lets go Pats !!! Lots of shots with Manning on the bench showing the world the Manning face.

5338232180_75331dc793.jpg

Only QB in NFL history to "ManningFace' with 2 different teams!!!"

"He has no respect for anybody in our locker room," Welker said.

"The Denver Broncos are front runners, the Denver Broncos can't finish anybody, the Denver Broncos only beat us in the championship game last year because we had injuries," Welker continued, according to Glazer.

I actually agree with WW's assessment of his team.

I think BB was saying this, too:

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/drops-are-nothing-new-for-wes-welker

There were so many key and momentum-shifting plays, that it's almost unfair to say one was clearly more decisive than another within the context of the game.

Wes Welker, of course, played a central role in the game's last big play, and for his part, he's taking the blame.

But it was an earlier flub by Welker that may have been just as costly, and unfortunately, it's something we just have to get used to as Broncos fans:
Wes Welker drops a lot of passes.

I'll be off shortly to watch the game out with some local Pat fan friends. It is being broadcast on regular TV here, but I am reluctant to break my usual routine by much on this particular game day of days. :)

Have fun, everyone! Caviar wishes and champagne dreams! No, I don't know how that applies or why it even came to mind. WTH? :D

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrr:

I actually agree with WW's assessment of his team.

I'd like to know how in **** WW knows what BB thinks of the Broncos team last year (ie losing to them because the Pats had injuries). He wasn't IN the Pats locker room. And if that's what Talib told him, why didn't Talib say this to them instead? I'm sure BB says things to his team that we will never know about. But I would be willing to bet he doesn't preach to them that injuries are an excuse.

I'll be off shortly to watch the game out with some local Pat fan friends. It is being broadcast on regular TV here, but I am reluctant to break my usual routine by much on this particular game day of days. :)

Have fun, everyone! Caviar wishes and champagne dreams! No, I don't know how that applies or why it even came to mind. WTH? :D

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrr:

Enjoy the game and thanks for your continuing good work.

Back