Teh Official Pats v Miami Week 15 Game Day Thread

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
SQUISH THE FISH. That is all.

Ok, not all. It also could be HAT AND TSHIRT day with a W, so extra reason to root for our Pats to WIN WIN WIN today!!!! :cute:

Thankfully, our 2nd match up with those semi-tropical Fish will be at home today, instead of down in Miami. One of the few cities where I doubt TFB will ever build a home. :frown:

No snow in the forecast, and should be balmy mid 30s at Gillette today. It may just be enough to chill the blood of those slimy little fishies. Regardless, our guys need to do what it takes to get those Hats and Tees today, and also do me the added personal favor of finally laying down some STFU on all the Fish fans here that are still giddy over winning their Week 1 Super Bowl against us. :shake:

Happy Game Day, everybody and GO PATS!!! :arrr: :patriotlogo:

Week 1 starting offense: Thompkins, Solder, Cannon, Connolly, Devey, Vollmer, Hooman, Edelman, Ridley, Brady, Develin

Gonna look a bit different today.

Inactives:

RB James White
OL Jordan Devey
OL Cameron Fleming
DL Dominique Easley
DE Zach Moore
LB Chris White
CB Alfonzo Dennard

Dolphins Inactives

RB LaMichael James
OL Billy Turner
OL Nate Garner
LB Jelani Jenkins
LB Koa Misi
LB Jonathan Freeny
LB Chris McCain

Dolphins also placed DT Anthony Johnson on IR yesterday.

Inactives:

RB James White
OL Jordan Devey
OL Cameron Fleming
DL Dominique Easley
DE Zach Moore
LB Chris White
CB Alfonzo Dennard

I know Fleming and Easley are banged up, but the rest of those guys (and healthy Fleming and Easley) would be starting on some NFL teams.

I know Fleming and Easley are banged up, but the rest of those guys (and healthy Fleming and Easley) would be starting on some NFL teams.

Well, Chris White would probably start for the Dolphins. Seriously, look what they've left at LB. Their 5 active LBs have a combined 8 starts this season.

Well, Chris White would probably start for the Dolphins. Seriously, look what they've left at LB. Their 5 active LBs have a combined 8 starts this season.
I should have qualified what I wrote with "at this point in the season."

It's a given that all teams have suffered attrition in various areas due to injury, so at this point guys like Dennard would be out there on DB-needy teams, Devey would be out there on OL-needy teams, etc.

Heard this morning on one of the pregames that BB has some quotes from some Fins players from after the last meeting that he brought to his team's attention.

Saw on NFL Network this morning TFB's career record at home is 55-3. I don't see this game even being remotely close. New England in a rout. I smell a 40 burger.

Heard this morning on one of the pregames that BB has some quotes from some Fins players from after the last meeting that he brought to his team's attention.

I would expect nothing less.

This is a play-off game for Miami, for us, not so much. Good execution of the game-plan should be enough to get it done.

As usual, thanks to Pam.

Superstitious me...I don't like Bledsoe being at this game because he was the QB the last time Mia swept the Pats.
Here's a short article on the quotes. They did mention the one about "quitting" on tv this morning.
http://nesn.com/2014/12/report-bill...triots-using-week-1-post-win-dolphins-quotes/

The New England Patriots reportedly were reminded of their Week 1 loss to the Miami Dolphins wherever they turned in Foxboro this week. Patriots head coach Bill Belichick posted quotes from Dolphins players following Miami’s Week 1 win over New England in screens around the Gillette Stadium facility, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Sunday. It’s unclear which quotes Belichick used, but Schefter reported they were “about how Patriots quit, about how they took it to them.” The Patriots lost 33-20 to the Dolphins in the season opener after taking a 20-10 lead into halftime. The Dolphins ran over the Patriots, rushing for 191 yards on 38 carries. The Patriots have since turned their season around and have a 10-3 record going into Sunday’s game against the 7-6 Dolphins, who are fighting for a playoff spot. A Patriots win Sunday would clinch an AFC East title. Thumbnail photo via Wilfredo Lee/Associated Press Have a question for Doug Kyed? Send it to him via Twitter at @DougKyedNESN or send it here.

Sigh. Once again, they can't keep the defense off the field and let them rest. :coffee:

Back