Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wingsday in Decorah wuv

<iframe src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/59406611/highlight/605962?v=3&wmode=direct" scrolling="no" style="border: 0px none transparent;" frameborder="0" height="437" width="720"> </iframe>

Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

Mom and the eggs :)

11046843_817278781642076_2286646602785091348_n.jpg

I did notice more form then beer coming out of the tap. Someone at my job is very interested in buying that bar.

I think some of our go to bars are probably not the cleanest. We are probably better off not knowing though :) when I bartend if I make a shitty drink or something tastes off I want people to tell me. Of course I don't make shitty drinks :p sometimes it could even be the syrup on the soda machine or something so it's good to say something and don't be afraid of offending them. They really should be grateful so the problem gets fixed and people don't think they just suck at their job

Looked at a car yesterday, it was a total piece. Kinda disappointed because it was my dream car, advertised as "Like New." And it was, except for the big scratch that ran along the entire passenger side, the damaged rim, the damaged rear view mirror, and the acceleration problem, as well as the constant vibrating...

So I bought the New England Patriots Superbowl Blu Ray instead. Checking out a couple of other cars next week too.

Looked at a car yesterday, it was a total piece. Kinda disappointed because it was my dream car, advertised as "Like New." And it was, except for the big scratch that ran along the entire passenger side, the damaged rim, the damaged rear view mirror, and the acceleration problem, as well as the constant vibrating...

So I bought the New England Patriots Superbowl Blu Ray instead. Checking out a couple of other cars next week too.

A friend of mine drove at breakneck speed to Austin from San Antonio to see his dream car. He really thought he would be driving it home. It didn't even have wheels on it! :eek:

I think some of our go to bars are probably not the cleanest. We are probably better off not knowing though :) when I bartend if I make a shitty drink or something tastes off I want people to tell me. Of course I don't make shitty drinks :p sometimes it could even be the syrup on the soda machine or something so it's good to say something and don't be afraid of offending them. They really should be grateful so the problem gets fixed and people don't think they just suck at their job

When I worked at the marina in the summer . I always cleaned out the guns. I told pat the owner watch this. I stick the soda gun in hot water. You see all the syrup coming out .

Its 62 and gorgeous at my house down here in Little River SC. :shrug: I think today would be a great day for a walk on the beach. :coffee:

It's 80 something here and im not gonna complain :D

Wow, I missed the party. Tequilla shots of the girls bellies. damn.

I used to be a big tequila drinker. I don't know why, but I never got effected by the alcohol in that particular spirit. (gold, not white, don't ask my why). I put many people down doing shots of any brand. :shrug:

Nowadays, I am into the craft beer, especially IPA's. West Coast. I have had the pleasure of drinking Pliny the elder and younger... and the beer that beat them both, Heady Topper. Best beer in the world. Only beer ever voted perfect 100 (until they brewed their second, also a perfect 100), by beer advocate.

HEADY-TOPPER-LABEL.jpg

Caught up now. lol.

Wow, I missed the party. Tequilla shots of the girls bellies. damn.

I used to be a big tequila drinker. I don't know why, but I never got effected by the alcohol in that particular spirit. (gold, not white, don't ask my why). I put many people down doing shots of any brand. :shrug:

Nowadays, I am into the craft beer, especially IPA's. West Coast. I have had the pleasure of drinking Pliny the elder and younger... and the beer that beat them both, Heady Topper. Best beer in the world. Only beer ever voted perfect 100 (until they brewed their second, also a perfect 100), by beer advocate.

HEADY-TOPPER-LABEL.jpg

Caught up now. lol.

I like the less hoppy beers. Probably my favorite is Chimay Blue label. I could drink that everyday for the rest of my life and not get tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back