Teh Official Training Camp Thread

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Just to get things started, we all know that training camp starts off on Thursday. Who's going? My wife and I are thinking of bringing our baby boy down for his first live football experience.
Can't wait to see the new and improved secondary; looking forward to seeing the WR corp.
I'll post photos soon after.

Just to get things started, we all know that training camp starts off on Thursday. Who's going? My wife and I are thinking of bringing our baby boy down for his first live football experience.
Can't wait to see the new and improved secondary; looking forward to seeing the WR corp.

Going to try to get out there sometime between July 28th and August 3rd.

Definitely post photos, he's such a cutie!!!!
It would be neat if you could bring him when the Pats have family day for the players because he might get a kick out of seeing all the other kids there. I don't know if that one is open to the public though or even if they always do it.

Training camp schedule

http://www.patriots.com/trainingcamp/schedule.html

Listed below are the dates of Patriots Training Camp which will be open to the public.

Tell Us Which Days You're Coming & Win Patriots Prizes

THURSDAY, JULY 24

9:15 a.m. - Patriots 2014 Training Camp presented by Optum officially opens with first public practice

10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Patriots Fan Zone

FRIDAY, JULY 25

9:15 a.m. - Patriots training camp practice

SATURDAY, JULY 26

SUNDAY, JULY 27

WEEK OF JULY 28

Practice dates and times still to be determined

TUESDAY, AUGUST 12

2:00 p.m. - Patriots joint practice with the Philadelphia Eagles at Patriots training camp.

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13

2:00 p.m. - Patriots joint practice with the Philadelphia Eagles at Patriots training camp.

NOTE: All public training camp practice sessions and parking are FREE.

Training Camp hotline: 508-549-0001

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> According to ESPN's Field Yates, his sources have noted the following players as beginning camp on the Physically Unable to Perform list (PUP). This means they cannot practice, but will be able to use the team facilities. Players can be removed from the list at any time, but they cannot be added back.
CB Alfonzo Dennard
WRs Aaron Dobson and Jeremy Gallon
DT Tommy Kelly
ST Matthew Slater
That's the list. Dennard has missed plenty of time this off-season and has a history of injuries and is recovering from shoulder surgery. Dobson is still questionable with his foot recovery. Kelly is still working through his ACL recovery.
I'm assuming Gallon has a bad case of the Foxboro Flu, while I can't seem to find any reason why Slater has been missing time, although he was limited earlier in the off-season.
Best news? DT Vince Wilfork isn't on the list. Neither is TE Rob Gronkowski. Or LB Jerod Mayo. Or RT Sebastian Vollmer.
Note that the list isn't official and is just from the grapevine; but the fact that they're not immediately linked to the PUP list is a positive sign. This is your good news of the day.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
http://www.patspulpit.com/2014/7/21/...st-taking-form

Field Yates ‏<s>@</s>FieldYates <small class="time"> 21m </small> Source: Patriots DL Dominique Easley, RB Roy Finch, LB Deontae Skinner & T Chris Martin have been placed on the non-football injury list.

Randy Moss is expected to be at camp Thurs. for NFL Network. I'll be glad to see him.

Randy Moss is expected to be at camp Thurs. for NFL Network. I'll be glad to see him.

It would be koul if the real Randy Moss from Fox Sports 1 was also their at the same time. LOL

Are you sure it is this RANDY MOSS:
randymoss1.jpg

and not this Randy Moss?
talent-randy-moss.jpg

SSDD

And this Randy Moss? He ain't no RANDY MORSE. :coffee:

Who knew a bald white guy was Randy Moss??

Tom ‏<s>@</s>NEP4L <small class="time"> 2h </small> <s>@</s>thattimwhelan <s>@</s>PatriotsSB49 they have a bald guy at NFLN named Randy Moss, may not be the star WR

Zuri Berry ‏<s>@</s>zuriberry <small class="time"> 1h </small>
Huge mistake on my part because I honestly did not know of the other Randy Moss.

I did! :)

Side effect of watching (and paying attention) to too many pregame shows!

SSDD

I did also, and knew you had the wrong Randy. That's why I said the Fox Sports 1 Moss

1st practice in pads is Saturday

Anyone else surprised that Gronk isn't on the PUP? I know they still have another day, but still, I figured he'd be first on the list.

I be seriously surprised if he plays in any PS games. We need to found a PASS CATCHING TE to back him up.

Here's hoping MM comes back with an early camp report.

I hope Bequette is one of the first camp cuts. How he keeps making the 53 man roster . While also being inactive since he been drafted. Is a huge head scratcher.

Anyone else surprised that Gronk isn't on the PUP? I know they still have another day, but still, I figured he'd be first on the list.

Maybe a wee bit surprised but only as a precautionary measure. I'm told he's been moving really well without any noticeable limp for a while. Let's see if BB is playing rope-a-dope with the rest of the league. If Gronk isn't placed on PUP he still may not be a full participant in pads on Saturday. That would be a real surprise for me.

Back