Thank GOD for the Bahamas...who would have thunk it???!!!

Annihilus said:
Hey....if Annihilus thinks that blonde on the end is kind of hot, does that mean he's going to hell?*
I don't think so, as long as she isn't someone's wife you covet

here's a nice list to go by

The Ten Commandments given to Moses are these: (abbreviated form)

1. You shall not worship any other god but YHWH.

2. You shall not make a graven image.

3. You shall not take the name of YHWH in vain.

4. You shall not break the Sabbath.

5. You shall not dishonor your parents.

6. You shall not murder.

7. You shall not commit adultery

8. You shall not steal.

9. You shall not commit perjury.

10. You shall not covet.

or as I said at my last confession, yo fartha- you knows those 10 commandamants, I broke 9 of dem and well I ain't killed nobody but I taught about it

mikiemo83 said:
The Ten Commandments given to Moses are these:
:
:

According to Mel Brooks, there were actually fifteen commandments until this unfortunate accident:

I give you these fifteen....Oy!...these 10 commandments

he was also playing jokes on his lovely wife, Mrs moses. this was alos a sin because he was staring at her naked body, as evident by his smile

Re: Hey I can take it,no problem

Uncle Vic said:
We only can become a Christian after admitting to God/Christ that we are dirty rotten sinners that deserve to burn in hell.I deserve to burn in hell,there is no good in me,or any of you for that matter.All man kind is rotten to the core,that is why Jesus died on the cross for our sins.He has already told us repeatedly that not one of us is good enough to be saved by our own goodness.That is why he blead and suffered and died on the cross for us.

Once you receive him you are required to share with others.Christ uses imperfect people because thats all he has to work with.There are very few conditions on our part,Jesus has done it all on the cross.One of the conditions is that we believe what he says about our sins,we must confess them and turn from them.Homosexuality is one of them.If we chose to say that this is not a sin, and die in this state,we only have eternal separation from God to look forward to.That goes for all of us and all the many sins.We have to accept Jesus what he said and did or reject.Theres no middle ground.

God be Merciful to me a sinner,is really all he needs to hear from us.

A person that lives a great life and shows kindness to the poor and gives of him or herself and does not accept Christ is lost for eternity.I did not make the rules,Sorry?

Yes it is scary! When we say that our sin is not sin,there is no hope for us.I on the other hand have told the Lord basically that I am a scumbag that deserves to burn in hell.I thank Jesus for dying on the cross for my many sins.When you say you have no sin you call God a liar.

Yes I have turned from my sins.

But Jesus said when you sin you have a understanding saviour that will continually forgive sins as we ask along the road of life.But you cant be forgiven for something that you say is not a sin.

Jesus loves children more than anything.You are teaching children that homosexuality is a good thing.By your acceptance of this lifestyle you are corrupting children.

Enough out of Uncle Vick,this has gone to far.

over and out.

Uncle Vic on the otherhand was a internet personality on a sports forum,not the perfect character,this is true!

IF YOU CURRENTLY BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS OK BY GOD then I suggest you are in no better shape spiritually than the homosexuals themselves.Same goes for abortion.

Vic, dont be a hard-on. All men your age have had a homosexual experience somewhere along the line. If you didnt like yours, if he was too rough, thats fine. Some people are born gay Vic, thats just the way it is. Gay people dont tell you what you can do in your bedroom, they dont tell what role playing you can or cannot do, they dont tell or what sex toys you can or cannot use. You can dress up as Buffy and your partner can dress up as Mr. French, gay people dont care what you do. Maybe you should return the favor? Besides, the name Uncle Vic is creepy. It reminds me of the pervert who takes neighborhood boys behind the woodshed. Again Vic, for somebody who is so paraniod of hard-ons, you sure act like one!

Back