Thank GOD for the Bahamas...who would have thunk it???!!!

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
Praise God,Praise Jesus!!!!!

Bahamas of all places,had the courage to ban the movie Brokeback Mountain....Cant tell you how FANTASTIC that news is..They cited SEVERE HOMOSEXUALITY/IMMORAL CONTENT...

Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ...AMEN AND AMEN :thumb:

to bad more countries could not follow.

If all movies with "immoral content" were banned, we'd be left with nothing but Disney movies.

Geez. What's the big deal? If ya don't like it, don' watch it. See? Ain't that simple?

To be fair, I haven't seen Brokeback. But seriously, does one really get joy out of a movie being banned? What's next? Books?

I wonder what God and Jesus think about all these clowns that like to exalt themselves above homosexuals even as they steal from their neighbors, cheat on their spouses, etc.

Funny how all the ChristiaNazis conveniently forget about that line in the Bible, "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

Uncle Vic said:

Bahamas of all places,had the courage to ban the movie Brokeback Mountain....Cant tell you how FANTASTIC that news is..They cited SEVERE HOMOSEXUALITY/IMMORAL CONTENT...

So I guess this means you'll be leaving us sometime soon?

:wave:

Dear Uncle Vic

I suggest you go our your front door, go right and if you walk far enough you might find the time machine back to 1950 where homophobia was acceptable. Once you arrive there maybe we'll all be lucky and you'll stay there.

America's Taliban in action. :4321: :4321: :4321:

F'in religious fascists...... what's immoral is someone who thinks their religious views give them the right to dictate to everyone else.

Uncle Vic said:

my dearest Vic,

welcome to the assclownasylum, home for wayward wanderers, please enjoy your stay

mikiemo

It's interesting to me that the same guy that loves to polish Doug Flutie's testicles to a rosy glow is the same guy that thinks he can go on a homophobic rant in this forum.

Un-uh. Guess again.

Up until now, I pretty much considered you a harmless whack-job, a repetitious one trick pony who is nonetheless fun to toy with, but you raised the bar with this thread.

I'll be looking forward to your next idiotic statement.

I was married in the Bahamas almost two months ago (Feb. 4th 2006) it was a gorgeous wedding in an amazing country with the perfect woman. However, we were reading about how Canada and Britain were going to boycott the Sandals resort we stayed at because it wouldn't allow gays to stay . . . in 2004. Sandals caved, but I still didn't see a single openly gay person our whole time there. Mostly because I have read that if you are gay then you should vacation in Miami or Cuba if you want to hit that part of the world. If you are seen in public and people THINK you are gay you will get beaten the book warned of this as well. Best to look "straight" I guess . . . bust out the Nascar gear gentlemen or a tool belt. We almost changed locations because of this. We are not obviously gay, but that is just wrong. 2004. I couldn't believe it.

I find most of the religious type will be far more understanding to things they see or do than the things that are different and scary to them. They see people abusing drugs, but as long as they repent and pay taxes it is fine. They see people steal and are alright with it. My own dad was homophobic and considered it a Cardinal Sin until his favourite nephew came out. Then it was fine. Religious people are funny. They get angry at people like me for picking and choosing what I believe in religion, but then do it themselves. I am spiritual and have attended church on a regular basis. I just don't do what the Pope says or what the Church say JUST because they are my religion just like I didn't cheer for Petr Kilma just because he was an Oiler. If it makes sense I believe it. If it aligns with what I believe God intended then I believe it. I don't think God wants anyone hurt. She is strict, but fair. So even if homosexuality is a sin (I DON'T think it is) the real sins begin when "God's other children" gang up and kill and torture them and force them what to do. How do you KNOW what is right and when did anyone ask you to be the enforcer.

I believe that we should be able to protect what we believe in. Eliminate threats to our freedom. However, public property isn't yours. If you don't like what is going on there or in theatres or in certain bars . . . don't go there. Gay people aren't coming into your house and "gaying up your wife, kids and dog" so leave them alone.

When gay people try and take away your right to vote or go to the church of your choosing or books to your liking I will be the first one to put them in their place. Until then people should re-read the Bibles . . . with an open mind.

Sorry I keep forgetting where I am

I keep forgetting that im in the great state of Mass..........,the state of John Kerry and Teddy Kennedy.The state that see`s sex between 2 man as a virtue and not as a sin as the Bible teaches.

I guess when you live in a state like Mass where the homosexual community is such a large % of the state,you see things a little different I guess?

What are they suggesting the numbers are now in mass for queers? Is it 50% or what?

I find it very sad that you guys have all had the wool pulled over your eyes so easily.Homosexuality is a sin before mighty God!!!

What a way to raise your children,its disgracefull!!! Telling young children at age 6 and 7 that they can chose boy or girl,both are fine you teach them.Whatever makes you feel good.And as mostly democrats in your great state you also teach them they can simply abort children if they dont want them.

The founders of the great state of Mass would turn over in their graves if they could see whats happening.

Any one that supports either of these 2 crimes,abortion/homosexuality can only look forward to eternal separation from God unless they repent before their heart stops beating.

Its not to late,JESUS COME INTO MY LIFE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS,THANKYOU FOR DYING ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS,LORD JESUS SAVE ME. A prayer along those lines along with repentance will make you right with God.

You will no longer be able or even want to vote for these evils that up until now you have supported.If you still feel the same about these evils afterwards?I challenge that you did not mean the prayer in your heart.

Uncle Vick was getting a little long in the tooth anyway.I understand that my beliefs are rejected in Mass.About 50 % of your country still share the same values as I,like it or not.

In Canada we are in far worse shape.Even less people in Canada will ever see the kingdom of God unless there is a great revival and soon.

Uncle Vic was only a internet personality,what I say here is my true feelings.

I hear you all loud and clear....ban the bugger you say...Now whos the terrorist eh!!! look in the mirror,I bet the same people here that support homoseuality and abortion as acceptable to God are also enemies of the brave soldiers in Iraq? I hear your phony claim it goes something like this...we support the troops but not their mission....

YOU CANT SUPPORT THE TROOPS AND NOT THEIR mission.You have blood on your hands if this is your line.The troops know it and you all know it deep down.The so called anti war crowd secretly rjoices after each US soldier dies in Iraq.The elected Democrats in Washington for the most part want the war in Iraq to go badly for our side so they can take over in Washington.They think???

You haven't been banned yet Vic...

What I don't understand about you bible thumpers that are SO passionate about what the bible teaches is how you can sit there and JUDGE people.

You should worry about your own life and your own beliefs. It is NOT YOUR place to judge ANYONE else.

Like you have a CLUE as to what GOD wants.

Okay, dum-bass...

First of all, I doubt there are very many people who "choose" to be homosexual. What do you clowns think, people become gay just to spite their parents? Telling gays/lesbians they should "choose" not to be homosexual is like telling a straight person they should not be heterosexual, and should not be attracted to members of the opposite sex. Might as well tell gravity to stop working.

Second, people seem to be so fixated on sex between gay people. As a gay friend of mine in college* put it, gays don't have sex any more than straight people do. It's only a part of an overall relationship. So what's the big deal about two people loving each other? God forbid! Meanwhile, the holier-than-thous cheat on their spouses, cheat on their taxes, commit all seven deadly sins, but oh no! Two guys in Boston just kissed! There's your mortal sinners, folks!

So if people are gay by nature, not by choice, that must mean God created them that way, no? And I just can't believe that God would create somebody and then doom them to eternal torment simply because they were programmed to love members of the same sex, rather than the opposite sex.

Further, as I recall, when Jesus was on this Earth, he didn't hang out with all the scripture-spouting priests and politicians, he hung out with the prostitutes and the tax collectors. And yet these days, the religious leaders and politicians are the ones who always seem to invoke his name. "He who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Also, I don't know where all this talk about the troops in Iraq came from; you brought that up. Funny how the people that claim to be on the side of "freedom" want to take away most of our freedoms... :rolleyes:

Finally, no one here wants to ban you because of terrorist allegiances. If anyone wants to ban you, it's because you come on to a Patriots board saying that our star QB who won two Super Bowl MVP awards should be replaced by a forty-something back-up who had a few good years in Canada; and then you keep trying to start arguments in the main forum when all over the board are notices that those kind of discussions are supposed to be placed in the Political Playground, you jackass.

*Yes, I went to college, and I suppose that makes me a Communist in your eyes too. God forbid!

People, you're wasting keystrokes on this guy. People this full of hate cannot be reasoned with. If he didn't have the gay community to vent at, he'd find another group.

We've never banned anyone for their political views. If anyone would have reason to take action based on this thread, it would be me. But I've never done that and I won't start now.

What would get him banned (or assclowned) would be repeatedly spamming the board with the same vitriol. Since that hasn't happened, then nothing has changed. Idiocy is not a bannable offense (most of the time).

Dear Uncle Vic:

You are a douche bag.

Regards,
Annihilus

P.S.:

Annihilus will not ban you unless you spam the board with this tripe (as Undertaker and bideau stated above), but as far as he is concerned: you deserve it.

Next you'll call Annihilus a liberal commie, right? Here are some facts for you:

1. Annihilus is a Republican (mostly). He lives in Minnesota, so has hardly been brainwashed by Massachussetts.

2. Your views on homosexuality are your own, keep them to yourself. We heavily frown on discrimination here.

3. Annihilus supports the troops in Iraq.

4. You've got no business whatsoever telling anyone on this board that they are right and/or wrong based upon your beliefs. You can state how you feel, but know that not many people give a sh!t what your beliefs are seeing as how you came out of the gate spewing your judgement at everyone.

It's fairly obvious that no one here cares what you think.

5. If it's a choice as to whether Annihilus gets to go to heaven and sit along side yourself and God or go to hell and sit with folks that you are belittling, give Annihilus hell any day.

6. He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Uncle Vic - you were long in the tooth upon your 2nd post here. As far as Annihilus is concerned you can take a flying leap into the nearest dung heap.

If it smells like sh!t and it sounds like sh!t.....

You'd fit right in.

7. Now.....go away.

I have upset enough people already

Undertaker #59 said:
You haven't been banned yet Vic...

What I don't understand about you bible thumpers that are SO passionate about what the bible teaches is how you can sit there and JUDGE people.

You should worry about your own life and your own beliefs. It is NOT YOUR place to judge ANYONE else.

Like you have a CLUE as to what GOD wants.
et

But since I started this thread I will answer this one.

The Bible gives us a pretty good idea what God wants.The way I look at the scriptures is this.....I get my comfort from the fact that Jesus has stated that NOBODY is good enough to be saved on their own merrits or goodworks.This is good news for yours truly(me).Im one of the greatest sinners of all time.

Christian to me is not a goody2shoe.Certainly we are required to try and stop sinning.I dont believe its possible to completely stop sinning.We are required to try to stop sinning once we are saved.I was a alchoholic for many years,guilty of most sins.Drinking is gone but I still struggle with sin as we all do.Anyone that suggests they are Christian and dont struggle with sin is a liar.A homosexual can become a Christian just like anyone else.I dont happen to have the sin of homosexuality but there are plenty of other sins that are just as bad.Sin is sin I think?

The difference is this.....Homosexuality is a sin just like other sins.A person that is homosexuality has to confess this to God as a sin.He/she may struggle with this over a lifetime,possibly with many failures in that regard.But you cant be forgiven for something that you say is not a sin.To suggest that homosexuality is not a sin and to march in parades and to teach it to children in schools as a good alternative lifestyle etc is to spit in Gods face.He has already told us that it is one of the sins.

On the otherhand,a homosexual could come to the Lord in repentance asking forgiveness for their sin and be saved.This person might struggle with this their whole life asking fergiveness along the way,each time full of remorse.The latter could be a Christian.

When you march in a gay parade and argue in public that this is fine in Gods site,then you are in deep trouble if you should die in this state.

To repeat to people what the Bible says about things like homosexuality and abortion is not judging.I am the biggest sinner of all time.The difference I ask forgiveness almost daily for various sins.Jesus says he will forgive us each time...70 times 7 times was mentioned once(I have already passed that amount)

The good news is that salvation is a gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.I get a lot of comfort out of that because I know there is very little goodness in me on my own rightousnesss.

To argue what is sin and what is not sin,I think makes it pretty clear where each of us are in our spiritual life.

My only hope is Gods mercy.Mercy has the one requirement that we simply ask for it.Can you ask mercy and forgiveness for something that you already state you dont believe is a sin.

Admitting our sin is really the only requirement in receiving the free gift of God through Jesus,SALVATION

Im not going to argue with anybody regarding homosexuality/abortion etc.The bible is very clear about both of these.Repeatedly the Bible says that we where created by God in the womb.He knows the number of hairs on our heads.Homosexuality is very clear as well.Remember that Jesus was there when the world was created.He did not just apear 2000 years ago.Jesus is the WORD! John chapter 1 states that...in the beggining was the WORD and the WORD was with God and the WORD was God......goes on to say that he was in the beggining with God.Jesus is in fact God...He was there when Soddom and Gomorah was destroyed(could have been a modern day Mass/Boston.When the floods came etc.

The last command Jesus gave as a man on earth was spread the Gospel to every creature and nation.That means confronting the issues of the day in forums like this when they come up.

A Christian cant go out and vote for things like abortion and homosexuality...What will happen to the thousands and thousands of black Church goers that continually vote for the things that God despises.How they can say they are Christian and vote for abortions is beyond me.

:confused:

Yeah, sin is sin, the only difference is who is doing it.

When a non-Christian does it, they are doomed to hell.

When a Christian does it, it's okay.

At least, that's how clowns like Uncle Vic see it.

You're right, Bideau, I shouldn't try to argue with this clown. I just can't resist showing him how stupid his views really are.

And it's funny how he spouts off about abortion and homosexuality. The conservatives pound these issues to death, like if we could just get rid of them everything in America would be okay. I'll bet if they came to the podium and said, "The number one problem in God-fearing America is people who don't pay their parking tickets!" there'd be Christians marching outside the DMV the next day.

Re: I have upset enough people already

Uncle Vic said:
et

But since I started this thread I will answer this one.

The Bible gives us a pretty good idea what God wants.The way I look at the scriptures is this.....I get my comfort from the fact that Jesus has stated that NOBODY is good enough to be saved on their own merrits or goodworks.This is good news for yours truly(me).Im one of the greatest sinners of all time.

Christian to me is not a goody2shoe.Certainly we are required to try and stop sinning.I dont believe its possible to completely stop sinning.We are required to try to stop sinning once we are saved.I was a alchoholic for many years,guilty of most sins.Drinking is gone but I still struggle with sin as we all do.Anyone that suggests they are Christian and dont struggle with sin is a liar.A homosexual can become a Christian just like anyone else.I dont happen to have the sin of homosexuality but there are plenty of other sins that are just as bad.Sin is sin I think?

The difference is this.....Homosexuality is a sin just like other sins.A person that is homosexuality has to confess this to God as a sin.He/she may struggle with this over a lifetime,possibly with many failures in that regard.But you cant be forgiven for something that you say is not a sin.To suggest that homosexuality is not a sin and to march in parades and to teach it to children in schools as a good alternative lifestyle etc is to spit in Gods face.He has already told us that it is one of the sins.

On the otherhand,a homosexual could come to the Lord in repentance asking forgiveness for their sin and be saved.This person might struggle with this their whole life asking fergiveness along the way,each time full of remorse.The latter could be a Christian.

When you march in a gay parade and argue in public that this is fine in Gods site,then you are in deep trouble if you should die in this state.

To repeat to people what the Bible says about things like homosexuality and abortion is not judging.I am the biggest sinner of all time.The difference I ask forgiveness almost daily for various sins.Jesus says he will forgive us each time...70 times 7 times was mentioned once(I have already passed that amount)

The good news is that salvation is a gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.I get a lot of comfort out of that because I know there is very little goodness in me on my own rightousnesss.

To argue what is sin and what is not sin,I think makes it pretty clear where each of us are in our spiritual life.

My only hope is Gods mercy.Mercy has the one requirement that we simply ask for it.Can you ask mercy and forgiveness for something that you already state you dont believe is a sin.

Admitting our sin is really the only requirement in receiving the free gift of God through Jesus,SALVATION

Im not going to argue with anybody regarding homosexuality/abortion etc.The bible is very clear about both of these.Repeatedly the Bible says that we where created by God in the womb.He knows the number of hairs on our heads.Homosexuality is very clear as well.Remember that Jesus was there when the world was created.He did not just apear 2000 years ago.Jesus is the WORD! John chapter 1 states that...in the beggining was the WORD and the WORD was with God and the WORD was God......goes on to say that he was in the beggining with God.Jesus is in fact God...He was there when Soddom and Gomorah was destroyed(could have been a modern day Mass/Boston.When the floods came etc.

The last command Jesus gave as a man on earth was spread the Gospel to every creature and nation.That means confronting the issues of the day in forums like this when they come up.

A Christian cant go out and vote for things like abortion and homosexuality...What will happen to the thousands and thousands of black Church goers that continually vote for the things that God despises.How they can say they are Christian and vote for abortions is beyond me.

:confused:

:LOL: ROFL

Silly Uncle Vic. There is no God. Jesus was a carpenter who hung out with 12 dudes :archive:

religion was devised to keep the barbarians in check.

When you die...you die. No heaven....No hell just a nice long sleep with no dreams

Re: I have upset enough people already

Hey Asswipe

While I don't believe in the Christian mythos, if there really is a Christian god I'm sure he'll be laughing while you suck dicks and take it up the ass in hell for eternity. He would certainly never let your ilk into heaven.

Who the **** are you to think you have the right to judge gays, heterosexuals or anyone else like you are the deity of a religion rather than a brain dead mentally deficient chipmunk of a follower ?

Ban this piece of shit now I say, he doesn't even qualify as assclown but as something far lower.

Back