The 2021 Draft- We Need This One

Well now I feel like we can move on from QB for this draft.
I can't imagine BB trading 15 for him which means 15 is still viable for the best player available.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Damn, thats a sweet deal for Miami. Dont know who they were picking, but 3 first round picks for a non-qb pick is solid.

Well now I feel like we can move on from QB for this draft.
I can't imagine BB trading 15 for him which means 15 is still viable for the best player available.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I agree. Now it’s pretty much guaranteed that the first 3 picks are QB’s. Meaning we would have to significantly move up to even have a shot at the 4th overall QB assuming we can even get him.

If JimmyG wasn't made out of glass, I'd be OK with it...but, not sure what to think.
Me too. I like him more than most because he does win when he plays BUT for the niners to trade those picks tells you what they think of him. He is basically a bust after 3 seasons.

I really hope BB is still eyeing a QB from the draft instead of Jimmy G, but I guess familiarity with the system might be something BB really will consider as important.

Either way, holy shit. Has there ever been a more dramatic offseason than this year?

Back