The 2021 Draft- We Need This One

Interesting dew...thanks. Any good?

I played it a while ago and had a blast.

I mean, I used to sim the seasons in Madden just to get to offseason to see if I could build a dynasty over the years too.

Love that kinda stuff.

If you're looking for domination and getting other GMs to do what you want, FOF8 is not for you. You could ream stuff through a bit in 7, but they closed some AI blind spots in 8.

Also, if you want to be a master of the draft you'll have to manipulate the settings. Your scouts are about as good as the ones we complain about all day online. The first time your 1st rounder comes out of training camp with his overall score...well, you'll see.

Realism score is 9 out of 10. Frustration score is 7 out of 10.

If you're looking for domination and getting other GMs to do what you want, FOF8 is not for you. You could ream stuff through a bit in 7, but they closed some AI blind spots in 8.

Also, if you want to be a master of the draft you'll have to manipulate the settings. Your scouts are about as good as the ones we complain about all day online. The first time your 1st rounder comes out of training camp with his overall score...well, you'll see.

Realism score is 9 out of 10. Frustration score is 7 out of 10.
Where's the free link at? :coffee:

An UDFA sleeper WR I'd like on the Pats.

WR Michael Strachan 6'5", 228, 85-inch wingspan, 10-inch hands, ran a 4.46 seconds 40-yard dash and put up 225 lbs 20 times. Sleeper who needs development but he's in Marques Colston territory with his size and speed. Strachan played in 11 games in 2019 for the Charleston Golden Eagles, Div 2. He had 19 touchdowns on 78 receptions for 1,319 yards. 7th rnd or udfa. He's from Freeport, Bahamas and COVID prevented playing in 2020. Route Running needs coaching.

Last edited:
Players I am surprised the draft pundits don’t like more:
Trey Sermon
Amari Rodgers
Khalil Herbert
Jamie Newman
Tylan Wallace
Frank Darby
Derrick Barnes

Last edited:
If your expectating a certain player On draft day . BB has proven you will be disappointed. He loves to trade down & reach for players. No mock drafts or reports had them selecting a D2 Safety Duggar with his first pick.

Jerry Thornton has been about as good as anyone and better than most anyone at guessing what BB does.
Maybe Hawg will fill us in as to Jerry's thoughts the day before the draft starts.
This one could go down to the wire.

Back