The '24 AFC East

The Bills can replace him easily in this draft and life goes on without interruption.
Addition by subtraction is real with the whiny Diggs.

They can? How? Higgins? He isn't Diggs? Plus they are eating 24 mil in dead space. As far as the draft, they ain't picking in the top 28 of the draft. A ton of legit grade A WRs are out by the time they pick. They can grab a good WR the has plenty of upside, but they ain't gonna be Diggs level of talent imo. We shall see.

They can? How? Higgins? He isn't Diggs? Plus they are eating 24 mil in dead space. As far as the draft, they ain't picking in the top 28 of the draft. A ton of legit grade A WRs are out by the time they pick. They can grab a good WR the has plenty of upside, but they ain't gonna be Diggs level of talent imo. We shall see.

Well, Diggs hasn't been Diggs for 2 straight years, so there's that. There will be an opportunity for them to draft a WR replacement as late as the 3rd round bc of this deep class. That's my opinion.

Well, Diggs hasn't been Diggs for 2 straight years, so there's that. There will be an opportunity for them to draft a WR replacement as late as the 3rd round bc of this deep class. That's my opinion.
He missed a few games for sure…

Sure, they can grab a guy, just like the Pats can. I mean, you could get lucky and snag a legit 1 or 1A out of the chute WR, but thats usually not the norm. Diggs required coverage to roll to his side for the most part. Doubtful a rookie will have the same effect. Time will tell of course.

Sure, they can grab a guy, just like the Pats can. I mean, you could get lucky and snag a legit 1 or 1A out of the chute WR, but thats usually not the norm. Diggs required coverage to roll to his side for the most part. Doubtful a rookie will have the same effect. Time will tell of course.
Spoken like a true pats fan who’s been watching WRs bust for decades. lol I’m just kidding. Kind of.

I think Diggs getting shut down by KC started opening their eyes. He was really hurting their locker room, and they are in cap hell.

So, is it the AFC East's turn to post an 8-9 division winner? When you look at the history of this division I don't think anybody's ever won it with a sub .500 record, at least not that I've seen and that includes when the Colts were part of it

So, is it the AFC East's turn to post an 8-9 division winner? When you look at the history of this division I don't think anybody's ever won it with a sub .500 record, at least not that I've seen and that includes when the Colts were part of it

Are Aaron Rodgers, Tua and Allen healthy all season? I can't see an 8-9 winner unless they all go down with injury pretty early.

Back