The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

I just don't think its the same experience holding a clip board. Mahomes seems to have settled down in these playoff games now. It's our damn receivers that are having trouble getting going.

We dug a 24 point hole against the Texans and a 10 point hole against the Titans. If we do that again I'm afraid our luck will run out. We need to jump in front for once and force Garp into a passing game.
How many SB's has Mahomie been through? The Chefs are facing an entirely different beast in that SF defense, that front line is going keep your boy scrambling and you better hope his kneecap doesn't pop out again because once they do that, it is prone to happen again.

The Tejans have no defense...the 69ers defense is pretty good. Actually, one of the best. But, they do go hot and cold at times. Romeo couldn't find someone to help stop Kelcey...dumb.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

I just don't think its the same experience holding a clip board. Mahomes seems to have settled down in these playoff games now. It's our damn receivers that are having trouble getting going.

We dug a 24 point hole against the Texans and a 10 point hole against the Titans. If we do that again I'm afraid our luck will run out. We need to jump in front for once and force Garp into a passing game.

Chefs ST screwed the pooch vs the Tejans...will they do it again?

The Tits changed their offensive game plan. Stupid idea...

The Titans got behind in the game and panicked, went to the passing game instead of sticking to the run game but yeah, the Queefs defense stopped the Titans run game cold. lol

I've been told that Derrick Henry was injured in teh 2nd quarter and couldn't run well after that. Hip pointer or deep thigh bruise is what I'm told.

That explains a lot.

I've been told that Derrick Henry was injured in teh 2nd quarter and couldn't run well after that. Hip pointer or deep thigh bruise is what I'm told.

That explains a lot.

A Chief fan called into Sirius yesterday and stated exactly what happened that nobody noticed. #54 Damien Wilson hit Henry right in the thigh with his helmet during a tackle and he couldn't do shit after the hit. Henry is a weak ass pussy.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

How many SB's has Mahomie been through? The Chefs are facing an entirely different beast in that SF defense, that front line is going keep your boy scrambling and you better hope his kneecap doesn't pop out again because once they do that, it is prone to happen again.

I would say that D line is somewhat similar to the Rams D line 2018 when we played them Monday night football with Aaron Donald and company. That line gave us problems but We put up 50 even though we lost.

I would say that D line is somewhat similar to the Rams D line 2018 when we played them Monday night football with Aaron Donald and company. That line gave us problems but We put up 50 even though we lost.

this^^^ right here is the kind of typical, stupid, one-size-fits-all happy horseshit answer that idiot fans give. You're comparing something that happened a season and a half ago to the present and doubling down by saying that the 49ers are essentially the same team defensively that the Rams were. All you need to do is throw in some SOS bullshit and voila! Typical embarrassingly clueless fan.

No wonder people think the Pats cheat...:coffee:

this^^^ right here is the kind of typical, stupid, one-size-fits-all happy horseshit answer that idiot fans give. You're comparing something that happened a season and a half ago to the present and doubling down by saying that the 49ers are essentially the same team defensively that the Rams were. All you need to do is throw in some SOS bullshit and voila! Typical embarrassingly clueless fan.

No wonder people think the Pats cheat...:coffee:

I said the D line is somewhat similar you dumbass. Why can't you read and comprehend. You act like your butthurt is taking over your brain. YOU are the IDIOT!

So you're saying you'll put up 50 on the 9ers D? EL OH EL

How about this stat :

Last 5 regular season games the Defense averaged giving up:

49ers....29.4

Chiefs ...10.4

But, But , but...... that 9er D is a whole different animal!!!!!

And for the season :

49ers.....19.4

Chiefs...19.3

How about this stat :

Last 5 regular season games the Defense averaged giving up:

49ers....29.4

Chiefs ...10.4

But, But , but...... that 9er D is a whole different animal!!!!!

And for the season :

49ers.....19.4

Chiefs...19.3

Im confused. Have the Chiefs played the exact same schedule as the 49ers? That's like comparing the fuel mileage of 2 vehicles, but one was driven all highway and the other was driven all city. God damn you're retarded.

Im confused. Have the Chiefs played the exact same schedule as the 49ers? That's like comparing the fuel mileage of 2 vehicles, but one was driven all highway and the other was driven all city. God damn you're retarded.

Good point, yep the Chiefs played a tougher schedule than the 9ers .

I said the D line is somewhat similar you dumbass. Why can't you read and comprehend. You act like your butthurt is taking over your brain. YOU are the IDIOT!

Aaron Donald? The chefs have a player that's comparable to him? Uhmmm...nope.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

https://fantasyfootballers.org/nfl-team-defense-stats/

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Chefs defense isn't even close to the 69ers...way, way worse.

AFCCG viewers:

2019- 53.90 million

2020- 41.11 million

24% drop<--- No Patriots or TB

EO1rod1XsAAVMNC

Aaron Donald? The chefs have a player that's comparable to him? Uhmmm...nope.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

https://fantasyfootballers.org/nfl-team-defense-stats/

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Chefs defense isn't even close to the 69ers...way, way worse.

Once again, reading comprehension FAIL. Damn the tardism here!

Back