The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Hypocrit. You still aren't over Dee Ford, OT rules, and coin tosses, and also:

Yes, you are a jerk, though douchebag is more accurate.

Butt Hurt !

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Heh...yup.

And Butt Hurt.

So now we have BOZO ,Spacecrime and Big/Sky/Fly all Butt hurt.

Anybody else want to join the team???

The chefs didn't win a damn thing...I'm not butt hurt about something that never happened.

No one else here is either.

Chiefs are only team in AFCCG last two years. And if not for DDF it would be back to back SB's

Butt Hurt !

Pfft. I've got 20 years of Best TEAM in the NFL. You don't have to win the big one every year, just 6 times in two decades.

I wasn't butt hurt over the two Giants superbowls because I have history to tell me it ain't over. There are up years and down years. That's what you get when you will multiple superbowls. You wouldn't understand and I don't expect you to. I was devasted backin '76 and again in '96, just as you were last year and you will be again until such time as you win three superbowls in four years. Not that you will.

The time of the Chiefs is not here. It will arrive if you should ever actually win 3 or more superbowls in a short timeframe.

What you are now are gonna-be's, wanna-be's, and will-be's. You ain't done shit.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Dee Ford, OT rules, and coin tosses,

Butt Hurt

You'll get over it. Or not. After 50+ years of disappointment you should be used to it. But off to ignore for you, douchebag.

picture.php

Yes, i'll admit openly I'll always hate DDF.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Ford will finally get his ring...next Sunday.

Just think ,everybody will have to take me off ignore so they can point and laugh.

Yes, i'll admit openly I'll always hate DDF.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Just think ,everybody will have to take me off ignore so they can point and laugh.

Putting people on ignore is weak af...I never do it.

Putting people on ignore is weak af...I never do it.
I also have a neighbor I ignore because he is the most negative person I know and he is tiresome. There were douchebags where I used to work, and I didn't hang around with them, either. And at lunch I avoided sitting at the same table as a racist misogynist who spewed his shit loudly and whose every third work was fuck.

I give people a chance - I like diversity - but at some point I just stop associating with them. People who only speak to cause dissension, which is Hogfarmer, have nothing to say IMO.

I think I've put five other people on ignore since I joined. One I took off and three haven't posted in ages.

I also have a neighbor I ignore because he is the most negative person I know and he is tiresome. There were douchebags where I used to work, and I didn't hang around with them, either. And at lunch I avoided sitting at the same table as a racist misogynist who spewed his shit loudly and whose every third work was fuck.

I give people a chance - I like diversity - but at some point I just stop associating with them. People who only speak to cause dissension, which is Hogfarmer, have nothing to say IMO.

I think I've put five other people on ignore since I joined. One I took off and three haven't posted in ages.

Then why don't you just stop viewing this thread. You know it's about the Chiefs becoming the new Dynasty and nothing else. The thread title says it all.

Then why don't you just stop viewing this thread. You know it's about the Chiefs becoming the new Dynasty and nothing else. The thread title says it all.
The thread title says yer a dumbass for saying that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Andy Reid now ranks 6th all-time in postseason wins (14) as a head coach.

He is the only one on the list to NOT win a Super Bowl:
Belichick - (31 wins, 6 SB)
Landry - (20, 2)
Shula - (19, 2)
Gibbs - (17, 3)
Noll - (16, 4)
Reid - (14, 0)

You claiming the Chiefs are a dynasty, without ever having accomplished anything in the NFL, is beyond laughable.

You're on a New England Patriots forum, show a little gd respect to a true dynasty. :LOL:

Will the Cheifs still be a dynasty after they lose next week?

They won't be a dynasty if they do win.

One superbowl win is not a dynasty. One superbowl win makes them the equivalent of the 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. It puts Mahomes in the same sentence as Brad Johnson. As in, both Brad Johnson and Patrick Mahomes each won one superbowl.

Chief fans are morons.

They won't be a dynasty if they do win.

One superbowl win is not a dynasty. One superbowl win makes them the equivalent of the 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. It puts Mahomes in the same sentence as Brad Johnson. As in, both Brad Johnson and Patrick Mahomes each won one superbowl.

Chief fans are morons.

Heheheheheheh

Back