The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Will the Cheifs still be a dynasty after they lose next week?

you guys were more of a dynasty in the 90's than these sad sacks will ever be. How long has Andy Reid been a head coach in this league? A walrus doesn't change it's blubber.

They won't be a dynasty if they do win.

One superbowl win is not a dynasty. One superbowl win makes them the equivalent of the 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. It puts Mahomes in the same sentence as Brad Johnson. As in, both Brad Johnson and Patrick Mahomes each won one superbowl.

Chief fans are morons.

I’m hurt that you left out the Broadway Joe one year dynasty.

Has anyone heard if McCoy is going to play on Sunday?

We won't know until Sunday. I don't think he's played the last 4 weeks. andy hasn't said it but I don't think Andy trusts him protecting the ball.

I’m hurt that you left out the Broadway Joe one year dynasty.

Even though I don't see Namath as a HOF QB, I wouldn't lump him into the Brad Johnson, Trent DIlfer, Jim McMan, etc group of QBs who won a single superbowl based on the play of the team around them. Namath actually performed in his SB win.

Even though I don't see Namath as a HOF QB, I wouldn't lump him into the Brad Johnson, Trent DIlfer, Jim McMan, etc group of QBs who won a single superbowl based on the play of the team around them. Namath actually performed in his SB win.

Johnson had that nasty Tampa Defense to bail him out. Any of us could have been the QB for that 2000 Ravens team and won that Super Bowl. That Ravens Defense was just suffocating. Same with McMahon for the Bears, they could have had anyone at QB and the result would have been the same imo. lol

you guys were more of a dynasty in the 90's than these sad sacks will ever be. How long has Andy Reid been a head coach in this league? A walrus doesn't change it's blubber.

KC will do just what Philly did under Reid. Get to the game, maybe win, maybe get back and then fizzle out

KC will do just what Philly did under Reid. Get to the game, maybe win, maybe get back and then fizzle out

Sorry you don't get it.

Patrick Mahomes is a generational talent. And he has a supporting cast an an experienced coach. I'm sorry it hasn't sunk in yet but it will.

Maybe after Sunday you and everybody else will understand.

Sorry you don't get it.

Patrick Mahomes is a generational talent. And he has a supporting cast an an experienced coach. I'm sorry it hasn't sunk in yet but it will.

Maybe after Sunday you and everybody else will understand.

Are you Richard from The Stern Show?? No, can't be. You're more jaded and pathetic. Every year, there's a new "generational talent". Mahomes is good, no doubt, but it takes more than just a QB.

You'll see.

Are you Richard from The Stern Show?? No, can't be. You're more jaded and pathetic. Every year, there's a new "generational talent". Mahomes is good, no doubt, but it takes more than just a QB.

You'll see.

He still doesn't understand the difference between doing something and having the potential to do something.

It's the difference between the Brady and Manning. Manning had more potential than Brady when he came into the league. Brady had none.

When Mahomes has a 20-year career greater than Brady, THEN the pigguy can yap. Until then he's irrelevant.

He still doesn't understand the difference between doing something and having the potential to do something.

It's the difference between the Brady and Manning. Manning had more potential than Brady when he came into the league. Brady had none.

When Mahomes has a 20-year career greater than Brady, THEN the pigguy can yap. Until then he's irrelevant.

And 20 years from now, no one will care..... lol

The Chiefs have played great, in particular the defense has played much better the last 6 weeks or so. Mahomes is a huge talent no doubt.

I look at teams like the Rams, Falcons, Seahawks even the Eagles. Most of these teams after getting to the Super Bowl, have struggled to even get back to the playoffs. I am not talking about winning or losing the Super Bowl, I am strictly talking about getting there and their ability or lack there of to get back to the Super Bowl. Only the Seahawks won one, then went back for a chance to repeat. After they lost their second consecutive visit they have been unable to go back.

My point is, the Patriots are an anomaly. In this age of Free Agency and the Salary cap, what the Patriots have done for the past 20 years, shouldn't have been done. They are the true definition of a dynasty, in a time in the NFL when Dynasties aren't supposed to exist anymore. So trying to compare any team to the Patriots, can't be done. Maybe past teams, The 70's Steelers or the 80's 49ers. They were stacked with talent, but they didn't have to compete with a salary cap, that is the game changer.

With all that being said, the Bills were more of a dynasty than the Chiefs are.

The Chiefs have played great, in particular the defense has played much better the last 6 weeks or so. Mahomes is a huge talent no doubt.

I look at teams like the Rams, Falcons, Seahawks even the Eagles. Most of these teams after getting to the Super Bowl, have struggled to even get back to the playoffs. I am not talking about winning or losing the Super Bowl, I am strictly talking about getting there and their ability or lack there of to get back to the Super Bowl. Only the Seahawks won one, then went back for a chance to repeat. After they lost their second consecutive visit they have been unable to go back.

My point is, the Patriots are an anomaly. In this age of Free Agency and the Salary cap, what the Patriots have done for the past 20 years, shouldn't have been done. They are the true definition of a dynasty, in a time in the NFL when Dynasties aren't supposed to exist anymore. So trying to compare any team to the Patriots, can't be done. Maybe past teams, The 70's Steelers or the 80's 49ers. They were stacked with talent, but they didn't have to compete with a salary cap, that is the game changer.

With all that being said, the Bills were more of a dynasty than the Chiefs are.

Well, common sense would tell me that it's unrealistic for a team to be to the Superbowl that many times over a span of twenty years and especially with constant turnover of personnel.
The only thing consistent over that span is they've had the same Head Coach the same QB and the ability to constantly get caught cheating.
Now you look at other teams that had a stable QB/HC situation for example the Steelers. Now why don't they have six rings??

Oh yeah. One of the three things seems to be missing. It's sad that every one of those 6 rings has an asterick beside it.

Now we have Mahomeboy. He's played two years and has broken virtually every single QB record for the first two year period in football.

He took the Chiefs within one play of a SB his first year and got them there his second year while being injured half the year.

I see a real QB/HC team dynasty unfolding and it won't have an asterick attached.

Well, common sense would tell me that it's unrealistic for a team to be to the Superbowl that many times over a span of twenty years and especially with constant turnover of personnel.
The only thing consistent over that span is they've had the same Head Coach the same QB and the ability to constantly get caught cheating.
Now you look at other teams that had a stable QB/HC situation for example the Steelers. Now why don't they have six rings??

Oh yeah. One of the three things seems to be missing. It's sad that every one of those 6 rings has an asterick beside it.

Now we have Mahomeboy. He's played two years and has broken virtually every single QB record for the first two year period in football.

He took the Chiefs within one play of a SB his first year and got them there his second year while being injured half the year.

I see a real QB/HC team dynasty unfolding and it won't have an asterick attached.

You want to bring up cheating bullshit, then you can spend some time in the assclown forum. Post to your heart's content there, but you won't be posting in the main forum for awhile.

You want to bring up cheating bullshit, then you can spend some time in the assclown forum. Post to your heart's content there, but you won't be posting in the main forum for awhile.

Finally. Thank you. Him calling me a bandwagon Celtics fan is what pushed me over the edge, and I had been one of his biggest defenders out here for a while.

Back