The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Yeah, good luck putting people around him with that price tag. Maybe a Chief for life but not like any team would want him with that price tag if he doesn't produce for the team. Enjoy your Mahomes because he is taking home a lot of bacon that would put a championship caliber team around him. Just like Peyton Manning, stupid ownership offered money, he took it and he didn't have any weapons.

Heh, he won't even eclipse 25m until the 2022 season. By the time he's actually making 45m it'll be 2025. In the mean time the QB pay scale just got destroyed.

What are Deshaun and dak gonna do now :muse:

But best of all the Patriot fans can't do shit except weep and tell themselves the Chiefs can't pay anybody.

This is glorious! But hey we Chief fans have paid our dues and we deserve this.

As the thread title states . The Chief dynasty started last year and should continue the rest of your lifetime.

Heh, he won't even eclipse 25m until the 2022 season. By the time he's actually making 45m it'll be 2025. In the mean time the QB pay scale just got destroyed.

What are Deshaun and dak gonna do now :muse:

But best of all the Patriot fans can't do shit except weep and tell themselves the Chiefs can't pay anybody.

This is glorious! But hey we Chief fans have paid our dues and we deserve this.

As the thread title states . The Chief dynasty started last year and should continue the rest of your lifetime.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! popcorn

Yeah, good luck putting people around him with that price tag. Maybe a Chief for life but not like any team would want him with that price tag if he doesn't produce for the team. Enjoy your Mahomes because he is taking home a lot of bacon that would put a championship caliber team around him. Just like Peyton Manning, stupid ownership offered money, he took it and he didn't have any weapons.

Just signed Chris Jones who is a top 3 DL in the NFL to a 4 year contract.

Beahahaha!!! Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bwahahaha, We brought back the whole SB winning team minus Ragland and Fuller and we upgraded both those positions. Even the same coaching staff top to bottom still in place.

This would be an easy year if Covid wasn't destined to fuck it up.

Now that I've dominated your stupid ass forum lets get back to discussing how the Chiefs have become the new dynasty. Made Brady switch conferences and how great your team will be.

1 Chiefs player has opted out and thats because he's a Doctor and wants to help with the pandemic by being on the front line.

Patriots have 5 and they opted out because they have no motivation to play

FAIL!

Now that I've dominated your stupid ass forum lets get back to discussing how the Chiefs have become the new dynasty. Made Brady switch conferences and how great your team will be.
How have you dominated our forum? I forgot you were even here until just now. You are still just as stupid as ever, enjoy the Asylum, it suits you. ROFL :LOL: ROFL

1 Chiefs player has opted out and thats because he's a Doctor and wants to help with the pandemic by being on the front line.

Patriots have 5 and they opted out because they have no motivation to play

FAIL!

He's gonna be an orderly in Canada. high five to him for wanting to help, I guess.

But huge fail by you.

How have you dominated our forum? I forgot you were even here until just now. You are still just as stupid as ever, enjoy the Asylum, it suits you. ROFL :LOL: ROFL

Wait just a minute here. I don't believe you've been given permission to post in my forum! Next time I will expect you to PM me and ASK!

In the mean time you'll need to delete your previous post and ask for forgiveness.

When is a mod gonna grow some balls and correct this thread title back to it's original state.

It's official now!

When is a mod gonna grow some balls and correct this thread title back to it's original state.

It's official now!

Ha ha. Between our first Lombardi and our sixth Lombardi quite a few teams won a single superbowl. Come back when you win 3 out of 4. Until then you are just one of many flash-in-the-pans yahoos who confuse one win with a dynasty. It was a Patriots Dynasty, not a TFB dynasty. All you can lay claim to is winning a single superbowl, just like a lot of teams.

Ha ha. Between our first Lombardi and our sixth Lombardi quite a few teams won a single superbowl. Come back when you win 3 out of 4. Until then you are just one of many flash-in-the-pans yahoos who confuse one win with a dynasty. It was a Patriots Dynasty, not a TFB dynasty. All you can lay claim to is winning a single superbowl, just like a lot of teams.

You're not very smart. I guess you just don't get it. And by the way please ask for permission to post in my forum.

Back