The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Yeah, good luck putting people around him with that price tag. Maybe a Chief for life but not like any team would want him with that price tag if he doesn't produce for the team. Enjoy your Mahomes because he is taking home a lot of bacon that would put a championship caliber team around him. Just like Peyton Manning, stupid ownership offered money, he took it and he didn't have any weapons.

And with $177,000 in cap room Veach has signed Mahomes for 10 years making him a Chief for at least 12 more years

Signed Chris Jones to a 4 year deal.

And now extended Travis Kelce for 4 more giving him 6 more years as a Chief.

Gee. That Mahomes deal just killed our ability to surround him with talent.

Suck it bitches!:party:

And with $177,000 in cap room Veach has signed Mahomes for 10 years making him a Chief for at least 12 more years

Signed Chris Jones to a 4 year deal.

And now extended Travis Kelce for 4 more giving him 6 more years as a Chief.

Gee. That Mahomes deal just killed our ability to surround him with talent.

Suck it bitches!:party:

Just wait til the bill comes due. Look I like Mahomes but we pay our debts sometime.

https://youtu.be/sV_-8KIXyPs

Just wait til the bill comes due. Look I like Mahomes but we pay our debts sometime.

https://youtu.be/sV_-8KIXyPs

As long as we continue to draft well it will balance. Mahomes was the key by taking a modest salary. Sammy Watkins took a pay cut to stay. Other players have restructured to help out too because they're all in their happy place.

As long as we continue to draft well it will balance. Mahomes was the key by taking a modest salary. Sammy Watkins took a pay cut to stay. Other players have restructured to help out too because they're all in their happy place.
Yeah, the's some modest $450+ million.................lol.

So how do you guys feel with Superman as QB this year?

Loving. It. He brings an entirely different Dynamic to this team.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So far every team except Baltimore has looked inferior to KC.

And Brady is a joke. He needs to retire before he makes a bigger fool of himself.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Posted by PatriotinIndy

If you want Sunday Ticket without subscribing to DirecTV, sign up as a college student. It's $100 for the season. I'm MacKenzie McCarty, Ball State softball player this year lol. All you need is a student's name, school, and DOB. You can use your own email. Here's the rundown to do it:

1. Sign up page https://nflst.directv.com/student
2. Pick a university team - I'd avoid football since they are more likely to sign up for Sunday Ticket
3. Go to that university's official sports site
4. Go to the roster page of your sport of choice
5. Choose any player to go to their bio
6. Find their birth date in the bio
7. Profit

So is cheating so fucking ingrained in you people that it's just a normal way of life?????

So far every team except Baltimore has looked inferior to KC.

And Brady is a joke. He needs to retire before he makes a bigger fool of himself.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Posted by PatriotinIndy

If you want Sunday Ticket without subscribing to DirecTV, sign up as a college student. It's $100 for the season. I'm MacKenzie McCarty, Ball State softball player this year lol. All you need is a student's name, school, and DOB. You can use your own email. Here's the rundown to do it:

1. Sign up page https://nflst.directv.com/student
2. Pick a university team - I'd avoid football since they are more likely to sign up for Sunday Ticket
3. Go to that university's official sports site
4. Go to the roster page of your sport of choice
5. Choose any player to go to their bio
6. Find their birth date in the bio
7. Profit

So is cheating so fucking ingrained in you people that it's just a normal way of life?????

NFL should be free...just like the internet. The corporations pay for most of their $ anyway.

Brady is old. He should retire. But, 6 rings. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...GOAT.

BEETUS needs an inside wiper for his burger shield.

Texans aren't a real team. The Chefs victory was a mirage of sorts.

NFL should be free...just like the internet. The corporations pay for most of their $ anyway.

Brady is old. He should retire. But, 6 rings. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...GOAT.

BEETUS needs an inside wiper for his burger shield.

Texans aren't a real team. The Chefs victory was a mirage of sorts.

Why should the NFL be free? Baseball isn't free. Basketball isn't free.

Yes it would be nice but it's got to generate revenue.

Why should the NFL be free? Baseball isn't free. Basketball isn't free.

Yes it would be nice but it's got to generate revenue.

All of it should be free. If you pay for DirecTV, cable, aren't you paying for it basically anyway? I hate upsells.

Gubmint should subsidize the organized sports, they subsidize numerous entities and industries currently. You know, like farmers? :coffee:

Boy, Cam sure looks good. But after this week not so much.

Prepare your assholes because you get to play a real team this week.

Better try to take advantage of our D back situation while you can , it's your only hope.

Oh wait , it's Cam Newton that'll be trying to do that.

Nevermind, you're screwed!

If the season ended today, the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS would MISS THE PLAYOFFS.

Your time is over.

Back