The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Anyone been to Chiefs Planet today, or whatever they call it? I'm guessing they are probably still delusional?

yeah, they're still living in denial. Apparently the Queefs are the only team in the league to have starters missing time with injuries.

That was one of the worst games that I can remember watching...ref wise. It's up there with the Pats/Panthers (Kuechley bearhugging Gronk) and the Seahawks/Stealers superbowl.

Nothing is worse than the squealers/ Seahawks SB. Nothing will ever top it. They basically said Jerome Bettis sorry ass was gonna win. We should’ve been the first franchise to win 6. But politics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing is worse than the squealers/ Seahawks SB. Nothing will ever top it. They basically said Jerome Bettis sorry ass was gonna win. We should’ve been the first franchise to win 6. But politics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll be the first franchise to win 7...and 8, maybe 9.

Football Outsiders DVOA
Kansas City may be the most balanced team in the league right now, sort of. There is no team that ranks in the top ten in all three phases of the game, but Kansas City comes closest: second in offense, 11th in defense, and eighth in special teams.

Football Outsiders DVOA
Kansas City may be the most balanced team in the league right now, sort of. There is no team that ranks in the top ten in all three phases of the game, but Kansas City comes closest: second in offense, 11th in defense, and eighth in special teams.

Wrong-o, Bonzo. Check out NFL.COM for ranking based of wins/losses and/or points scored/allowed, not some made up set of DVOA assumptions. No team ever went to the superbowl based on best DVOA, most yards gained, most MVPs or any other bogus measurement of success. IIRC you ran up more yards and TDs and no-look passes or whatever scale you use than the Pats last year and yet you lost to us twice.

I'm sure in a couple weeks you will have an awesome DVOA to go along with your loss to the Pats. But then, that should come as no surprise - you can't seem to beat us since Alex left. Mahomes = nice stats, chokes in big games when it counts.

Forget about a bye. Right now the only reason you're not a wild card is your crap-ass division. Your record isn't as good as the SECOND-PLACE team in our division.

Patriots lead the league in points scored #1
Patriots lead the league in points allowed #1

Chiefs #2 in points scored
Chiefs #18 in points allowed

https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2019/REG?sortField=overallPtsAgainst&sortIsAscending=true

Wrong-o, Bonzo. Check out NFL.COM for ranking based of wins/losses and/or points scored/allowed, not some made up set of DVOA assumptions. No team ever went to the superbowl based on best DVOA, most yards gained, most MVPs or any other bogus measurement of success. IIRC you ran up more yards and TDs and no-look passes or whatever scale you use than the Pats last year and yet you lost to us twice.

I'm sure in a couple weeks you will have an awesome DVOA to go along with your loss to the Pats. But then, that should come as no surprise - you can't seem to beat us since Alex left. Mahomes = nice stats, chokes in big games when it counts.

Forget about a bye. Right now the only reason you're ALMOST wild card is your crap-ass division. Your record isn't as good as the SECOND-PLACE team in our division.

fyp

Anyone been to Chiefs Planet today, or whatever they call it? I'm guessing they are probably still delusional?
I was there yesterday and saw a thread about the Pats and how the Chefs are going to push the Pats poop in at Gillette. What I find amusing is there is always at least 2 threads about the Pats on that site, talk about living rent free in someones head. lol

I was there yesterday and saw a thread about the Pats and how the Chefs are going to push the Pats poop in at Gillette. What I find amusing is there is always at least 2 threads about the Pats on that site, talk about living rent free in someones head. lol
and they are not Troll induced threads but actual Kansas Shitty fans making them

Yes they do have a few threads going on regarding the Pats, and is kind of ongoing.

There are few of us over there posting, from here and Pats Fan Forum. And a few Pats fans that I have not seen elsewhere and that troll some.

They start these threads and wonder why there are Pats fans posting on the board. They smack talk and wonder why folks give it back to them.

Yes they do have a few threads going on regarding the Pats, and is kind of ongoing.

There are few of us over there posting, from here and Pats Fan Forum. And a few Pats fans that I have not seen elsewhere and that troll some.

They start these threads and wonder why there are Pats fans posting on the board. They smack talk and wonder why folks give it back to them.

Yeah that's why I don't bother going there.

Yeah that's why I don't bother going there.

Yah i hear yah 100%.

I do not spend a lot of time there, just like checking in on things as KC is presently our #1 competitor. When i first got there last fall, I got a lot of guff even though i was just posting.

There seems to be a presumption that a poster from another team is just there to troll. To me, let the person post before you make assumptions.

Yeah, I've seen your posts there, frankly, I don't know how you can tolerate the amount of hatred and just plain stupidity from that fan base. I've thought about joining other teams sites but I just don't see the sense in it as 99% of them all believe the Pats conspiracy/cheater/league favorite BS.

Yeah, I've seen your posts there, frankly, I don't know how you can tolerate the amount of hatred and just plain stupidity from that fan base. I've thought about joining other teams sites but I just don't see the sense in it as 99% of them all believe the Pats conspiracy/cheater/league favorite BS.
hatred feeds me at times, i feel warm and fuzzy.

Yah i hear yah 100%.

I do not spend a lot of time there, just like checking in on things as KC is presently our #1 competitor. When i first got there last fall, I got a lot of guff even though i was just posting.

There seems to be a presumption that a poster from another team is just there to troll. To me, let the person post before you make assumptions.

I have not been there reading a of football related stuff recently, but my main question for that board based on typical content at this point would have to be, " If it is a fixed NFL conspiracy when the Patriots win week after week, what happened on Sunday night?"

Did the NFL suddenly decide to play it down the middle and called off the obviously biased officials?

Did the Patriots obvious cheating fail them for a week?

Are the Ravens so good that even with obvious cheating and officiating bias, the Ravens were able to overcome?

Is this just part of the rigged NFL story line, so they can build up some suspense for a potential play off rematch?

Inquiring minds and whatnot.

I have not been there reading a of football related stuff recently, but my main question for that board based on typical content at this point would have to be, " If it is a fixed NFL conspiracy when the Patriots win week after week, what happened on Sunday night?"

Did the NFL suddenly decide to play it down the middle and called off the obviously biased officials?

Are the Ravens so good that even with obvious cheating and officiating bias, the Ravens were able to overcome?

Is this just part of the rigged NFL story line, so they can build up some suspense for a potential play off rematch?

Trying to use reason with those irrational fans is a complete waste of time.

I hear yah. I have a bunch of Pats fans in real life that i chat with, so it is nice to use the internet to find fans from other teams to converse.

The only issue with forums is that folks tend to get into smack talk as opposed to just talking about football. And spend too much time name calling or bringing up stuff like you said, cheating and what not.

I found the Colts Fan Forum to avoid smack talk when i was on it during the Manning/Brady days, although they are passionate about Peyton, but recently some have come around to see Brady's talent.

I can understand spending time on other boards is not for all, i try to ignore the noise and just post here and there, and i rarely respond in kind. If responding at all, I respond with logic.

Yes I do not fall for all that conspiracy about the NFL helping the Pats.

I do think however that the NFL is not too upset if things work out from ratings standpoint or that a nice narrative might happen in a given season. I do think the NFL was happy that Manning got a ring in the middle 2000s

Although Pats are good for ratings, they have won enough so there is no need to nudge things from the NFL.

Yah one of those guys complained about the easy schedule early on and perhaps the NFL set it up to help the Pats to have an easy early start. But at the time of the scheduling making folks thought Pitt would be a playoff team.

Also, I pointed out that by choice the NFL has schedule 4 Pats opponents coming off byes (Cle, Balt, Phila, Hou (mini bye - TNF)). Two teams might be division winners competing for seeding with us, three of those are in a row too.

I point this out the conspiracy guy there, and he has yet to respond back. :dbanana: So they know the score if they really want to think about it.

Back