The best owner in professional sports. Bar none.

Unfortunately, it's unfashionable for many to acknowledge what you have correctly noted here. I sort of understand when fans of other teams try to belittle Kraft and his constant benevolent and charitable acts. What's harder for me to fathom is when people who are alleged Patriot fans do it, and plenty do.

Unfortunately, it's unfashionable for many to acknowledge what you have correctly noted here. I sort of understand when fans of other teams try to belittle Kraft and his constant benevolent and charitable acts. What's harder for me to fathom is when people who are alleged Patriot fans do it, and plenty do.

"Sort of understand when fans of other teams try to belittle Kraft and his constant benevolent and charitable acts."

I don't understand at all.

My friends that are fans of other teams don't get the hate either.

Krafts is amazing.

Owners can be invited to the hall anytime. WTF are they waiting for?

Awesome gesture by Kraft.

Fantastic gesture but not surprising. He is as the OP says, the best owner bar none. Again, we are very lucky to have had him, Bill and Brady here at once. Never will be repeated by any other team.

RKK did very well with his purchase of the team, and good on him. He was a genuine fan who bought a team nobody thought would amount to anything in an area people thought had no appetite for football.

He deserves every penny he's earned.

What many people forget is that without Bob Kraft, this franchise would have been moved. Before he bought the team, he owned the stadium. After Victor Kiam lost the team and James Orthwein took it over, he had every intention of moving the franchise to St Louis.
Bob would not accept a buy out of the stadium lease. Finally, Orthwien gave up and sold it to Bob and kept the team right here.
I will always be grateful to Bob for that.

"Sort of understand when fans of other teams try to belittle Kraft and his constant benevolent and charitable acts."

I don't understand at all.

My friends that are fans of other teams don't get the hate either.

Krafts is amazing.
The reason for my comment about understanding fans of other teams negative view of Kraft is rooted in a single human emotion: jealousy. I greatly admire him and his abundant philanthropy.

All anyone needs to know about Ben "Trollin" Volin and his hatred of Kraft and the Patriots was in the headline and his brief story about this in this morning's Globe. Both the headline and the story described Kraft's gesture as a "loan", which implies, by definition, that the recipient will be receiving just the plane and will be responsible for reimbursing for all expenses, i.e. fuel, pilot costs, etc. No, Kraft paid for it all. It wasn't a " loan" Tennis Ball Head, it was a genuine, significant philanthropic gesture. What a douche.

Last edited:
All anyone needs to know about Ben "Trollin" Volin and his hatred of Kraft and the Patriots was in the headline and his brief story about this in this morning's Globe. Both the headline and the story described Kraft's gesture as a "loan", which implies, by definition, that the recipient will be receiving just the plane and will be responsible for reimbursing for all expenses, i.e. fuel, pilot costs, etc. No, Kraft paid for it all. It wasn't a " loan" Tennis Ball Head, it was a genuine, significant philanthropic gesture. What a douche.
Bleep him

Back