The Following and the The Americans

Americans is very good and just got picked up for another season.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

My sister in law told me that Zero Hour is only going to run 13 episodes. I like that it will have a finite ending (like Life on Mars did) but if I really like the show then I'll be pissed.

Loved Life on Mars, btw.

ditto on all of these shows. Really like Following, it gets better each week. Last night had a few surprises. Americans is getting me hooked too, the characters have some pretty good developmental twists that should make for interesting viewing. Zero Hour too, liked the first two, but sorry to see it's not doing well in the ratings and could be cancelled. Hopefully it will be able to conclude it's story arc like life on mars.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...-big-bang-theory-dips-zero-hour-falls/170422/

I don't have a link but I believe that I just heard that the Following got renewed for a second season and Zero Hour is getting cancelled.

Don't know how to post two pictures at once but here is Bacon.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't know how to resize the picture either.

Someone needs to photoshop that into one of BBs grey hoodie pics. Little thin, lol! But yeah, he could play the part in BBs life story.

Got 2 more episodes to watch to catch up with The Americans. It's starting to hook me in. I am a little confused at some parts but that is just because I don't know people's names yet. Like who is Gabriel? Was that the blonde?

Got 2 more episodes to watch to catch up with The Americans. It's starting to hook me in. I am a little confused at some parts but that is just because I don't know people's names yet. Like who is Gabriel? Was that the blonde?

Gabriel was the KGB operative that Philip and Elizabeth reported to who was killed in the first episode. The older woman took his place.

OMG, The Americans last night was outSTANDING.

I won't give any spoilers but "Show them your face you stupid bitch!" was simply fantastic.

Awesomeness.

If anyone finds themselves needing MOAR JAMES PUREFOY! (the villain in "the Following") he's one of the main actors in HBOs series "Rome" which is IMO the best television series ever. He plays Marc Antony and is nothing short of brilliant.

If anyone finds themselves needing MOAR JAMES PUREFOY! (the villain in "the Following") he's one of the main actors in HBOs series "Rome" which is IMO the best television series ever. He plays Marc Antony and is nothing short of brilliant.

Thanks for the reminder....I've been meaning to watch that, I'm going to add that to my list right now!

Its only two seasons so it's not like starting the Sopranos from scratch which is a fairly daunting proposition.

Yeah, well, daunting or not, I knocked the Sopranos out in two weeks, LOL. Then again, that show was addicting as hell, so it wasn't all that difficult (I work from home, so that makes it a lot easier).

Just did the same with Californication. Watched all five seasons in a week.

Apparently I have no life.

Yeah, well, daunting or not, I knocked the Sopranos out in two weeks, LOL. Then again, that show was addicting as hell, so it wasn't all that difficult (I work from home, so that makes it a lot easier).

Just did the same with Californication. Watched all five seasons in a week.

Apparently I have no life.

I don't know, that sounds pretty fantastically awesome.

I remember working graveyard shift. My wife had told me repeatedly "you gotta see this show 24! It's awesome!"

Never having been a Keifer fan I was like yeah.

Finally caught it. Hooked! Watched the entire 1st 2 seasons in a week from a friends box DVD set. Telling ya, if you can hold out and have access to watching these series like that it is the best way to go!

I've never seen an episode of the Shield. It's on my bucket list to watch the entire series.

I remember working graveyard shift. My wife had told me repeatedly "you gotta see this show 24! It's awesome!"

Never having been a Keifer fan I was like yeah.

Finally caught it. Hooked! Watched the entire 1st 2 seasons in a week from a friends box DVD set. Telling ya, if you can hold out and have access to watching these series like that it is the best way to go!

I've never seen an episode of the Shield. It's on my bucket list to watch the entire series.

24 was amazing early on, but had a few dud seasons near the end. Still, it's well worth watching and it is definitely a great experience when you have the entire season available at once.

The Americans is a currently one of the best shows on TV right now, imo. (Dexter, Homeland, Justified, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones + The Americans)

Back