The good thing about the Jets game

At least we know that the confusion in the secondary isn't because of Stephan Gilmore or Eric Rowe.

Not logically conclusive, Bill could have found two equally confused subs. :shrug: :facepalm:

Cheers, :toast:

This thread is confusing..

My only thing as an outsider... the confidence you fans had before the season started on both sides of the ball. I get it, but for now, have fun and drink alot.

Pats allowed 3 points in the second half yesterday. I'll take it. This D will be much better once the weather gets colder and they get more time playing together. KC looked awful yesterday (they usually do vs. the Steelers) so I think, barring injuries, the D will be fine.

Pats allowed 3 points in the second half yesterday. I'll take it. This D will be much better once the weather gets colder and they get more time playing together. KC looked awful yesterday (they usually do vs. the Steelers) so I think, barring injuries, the D will be fine.

An argument could be made they gave up 10... but for the football gods. :coffee:

To be fair I was personally remarking the whole time how I had yet to see a single game of the team as it exists this year and it seemed remarkably premature and irresponsible to predict anything. Brady also remarked about that whole thing being a setup job.

But yeah, the best thing about the Jets game? The pats won. Being in the driver's seat again at 4-2 and not being 3-3 and looking up at a team which owns the tiebreaker over you is a VASTLY superior place to be. Having won against a division opponent on the road and still having your home game left against them makes it that much better.

Back