The Great Zach Thomas out for the season due to...

I can't draw any pleasure from this. The guy is a warrior. Undersized LB drafted late in the 5th round, who goes on to a HOF career. Great story. I hope the curtains aren't closing on his career.

Bradys Bunch on 12-05-2007 at 12:18 AM said:
freakin MIGRANES! LMAO What a "tough guy!"

I thought it was a sprained vagina? Anyway, I'd bail on that sinking ship too so I don't blame him. :D

Didn't he suffer a concussion earlier in the season? This would definitely explain the migranes. You hate to see anyone go down with injuries.

Make fun of his for what you want, but I really would like to see the concussion aspect of the game. After what we have witnessed the last several years with post concussion syndrome, I really hope that the researchers can find away to fix this problem. In todays football, it just appears to be getting worse and worse and when you mix in HGH you end up killing yourself or the ones you love...I hope Zach Thomas gets the treatment he needs to the migrane problem - most likely caused by concussions.

As a former victim of migraines, can totally understand this. Migraines are the worst kind of torture.

Besides, any excuse to get out of the Dolphins season ASAP is a good one.

Best wishes to Zach.

Glad to see you go, Zach! I wish you a long, healthy, and happy retirement!:thumb:

Bradys Bunch on 12-05-2007 at 10:06 AM said:
i just wanted to piss off D22

YOU ARE A FOOL.

That is impossible.

D22 is in a permanent state of pissed off, so you can't do it.:D

Bradys Bunch on 12-05-2007 at 12:18 AM said:
freakin MIGRANES! LMAO What a "tough guy!"

Now heres a fvcking idiot , the only tough guy here is you "Mr Brady Bunch"...lets trash a with a player with a consussion a "True Hall of Famer" who lead the whole league #1 in Tackles his 11th season

I guess Ted Johnson is the real tough guy now & how is his career going...after "God'...I mean the "Genious"...ooops!!! I mean The "Fraud" *** Bill Belichick***

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2007/feb/02/johnson-belichick-played-god-with-my-health/

Hows Gumbie feeling know because of "God" I mean Belicheat* I

OH by the way "DIPSHIT" nice useless thread !!!!

Baron Samedi on 12-05-2007 at 10:19 AM said:
YOU ARE A FOOL.

That is impossible.

D22 is in a permanent state of pissed off, so you can't do it.:D

Thanks Baron, will you smartin these dips up , a few of them need a nice spanking from their mom's

Baron Samedi on 12-05-2007 at 08:39 AM said:
As a former victim of migraines, can totally understand this. Migraines are the worst kind of torture.

Besides, any excuse to get out of the Dolphins season ASAP is a good one.

Best wishes to Zach.

Glad to see you go, Zach! I wish you a long, healthy, and happy retirement!:thumb:

Baron have you tried chiropracter for your migranes? a good friend of mine is a Dr. and they take MRI's & Catscans to see how the nerves are effected by yourt spine & neck etc... and try & release the pressure that causes the Migranes

Look into it , maybe it's help...if not try chewing ice..

Dolphin22 on 12-05-2007 at 10:52 AM said:
OH by the way "DIPSHIT" nice useless thread !!!!

lol funny coming from the master of useless threads

RhodyPatsFan on 12-05-2007 at 07:43 AM said:
Didn't he suffer a concussion earlier in the season? This would definitely explain the migranes. You hate to see anyone go down with injuries.

I don't think it's as bad as they are making it...I could be very wrong & just hoping...Im thinking the season is lost too, so why risk more injurie , save him for hopefully next year...

We will see...I think he had a minor concussion 1st, then when we played the Patriots going home with his wife he was in traffic jam from the game & you'll never guess but an "ASSHOLE" with Patriot stickers on there car hit him in the back & he got wiplash...

I don't know for sure..but I would bet the asshole recognized him & did it on purpose to make the papers or say he took Zack Thimas out...Stop & go traffic...it was a day game, I wouldn't doubt it...

it was problably this asshole who started this thread "Brady DipshitBunch" heres the link & quote from highway patrol..

The middle linebacker and his wife were driving after the Dolphins' 49-28 loss to the New England Patriots last weekend when their vehicle was hit on Florida's Turnpike. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, they were rear-ended in stop-and-go traffic by a driver wearing Patriots attire. Thomas was wearing a seat belt.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3079144

screw you all, thew kid made an attempt at humor....geez half the shit in this assclown joint is fvcked up but everyone leaps onto the virgin ass of BsB

it was a freakin' joke, who in the Patriots Nation would not have loved Thomas as a Patriot all these years, calm you bowels and remember to wipe

Dolphin22 on 12-05-2007 at 11:03 AM said:
Baron have you tried chiropracter for your migranes? a good friend of mine is a Dr. and they take MRI's & Catscans to see how the nerves are effected by yourt spine & neck etc... and try & release the pressure that causes the Migranes

Look into it , maybe it's help...if not try chewing ice..

I got them when I was a kid..more or less outgrew them, thank god.

Spent plenty of time in hospitals and dark rooms with the door closed and pillows stuffed in the cracks to block sound.

I'm guessing Mercury Morris gave him some bad stuff..

D22 - Don't get all high and mighty with some of the crap you said about Bruschi...don't sling the shit if you can't take it..

*mikiemo83 on 12-05-2007 at 11:28 AM said:
screw you all, thew kid made an attempt at humor....geez half the shit in this assclown joint is fvcked up but everyone leaps onto the virgin ass of BsB

it was a freakin' joke, who in the Patriots Nation would not have loved Thomas as a Patriot all these years, calm you bowels and remember to wipe

Hey, I was just messing with BB Bunch....I know it was a joke.

No hard feelings, BBB....I wasn't dishing on ya.:thumb:

Back