The Masters Planet thread!

i wonder if Tiger got laid this weekend:coffee:

Phyllis played well....but I was hoping Fred Couples could have pulled it out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tiger beat Fred to that

Phuck Tiger
I hope he is right there in the mix every week but never wins again

Seeing the shots of Phil crying and hugging his wife were so heartwarming. I cannot, for the life of me, understand how anyone can cheer for Tiger and I hope he feels like an even bigger piece of shit after seeing that scene. Amy is fighting for her life and you can see how much Phil loves her but I doubt such a thing is something that piece of shit can understand.
his quotes after the win about his wife and children being there was great.....Tiger must have felt that way too

his quotes after the win about his wife and children being there was great.....Tiger must have felt that way too

THIS
Now, how do I tell a 7 year old what a loser Tiger is?
He was playing golf in the back yard acting like Tiger :banghead::banghead:

THIS
Now, how do I tell a 7 year old what a loser Tiger is?
He was playing golf in the back yard acting like Tiger :banghead::banghead:
you tell him the Golfer on TV is not who Tiger is but a role he plays on TV - in real life he is a mean, nasty person who kicks Dogs

I don't know how either, I just praise the other Golfers more

you tell him the Golfer on TV is not who Tiger is but a role he plays on TV - in real life he is a mean, nasty person who kicks Dogs

I don't know how either, I just praise the other Golfers more

Kicking dogs might help but its a lie.......... I D I D did tell him that he is mean to his wife and kids....................

Yeah, been doing that.
I'm a Lefty fan anyway.

LOVED the comment about his wife and kids but feel it was more out of honesty than anything else.....

LOVED the comment about his wife and kids but feel it was more out of honesty than anything else.....
I agree it was just a comment...it is up to people like me to make it into something more

Using the bad to wife and kids works best, I just tell my kids I think he is a turd and they just agree with me because I tell them they have to :D

I hope Mickelson wins the next two Masters and passes loser Woods on the all time winner's list.

Seeing the shots of Phil crying and hugging his wife were so heartwarming. I cannot, for the life of me, understand how anyone can cheer for Tiger and I hope he feels like an even bigger piece of shit after seeing that scene. Amy is fighting for her life and you can see how much Phil loves her but I doubt such a thing is something that piece of shit can understand.

Phil is probably banging an IHOP waitress.

Phil is probably banging an IHOP waitress.
google Phil, illigite kid and Ohio and watch what happens, I know it isn't true (well hope so) but someone put it out there

so while Tiger was out banging anything that would spread eagle for him and Phil was hitting the all you can eat buffett some dickhead was out spreading trash

Back