The Matt Patricia sucks vs Mac Jones sucks thread.

Damn straight. If defenders know what is good for them, they may want to leave a little space between them and Mac the Knife.
I look at all his so called dirty plays. I don't think any of those were purposeful dirty. Even when he got the guy in the nuts with his foot.
But I love it that he may have that rep, it shows that he's a competitor and not afraid to put himself in harm way, like most QB's.

Mac was all frowns when he first sat on the bench. Pretty strange after a TD.
He needs a QB whisperer...or, sports shrink. He has upstairs issues. It might be his biggest issue. Even more than his weak/not that accurate arm.

He needs a QB whisperer...or, sports shrink. He has upstairs issues. It might be his biggest issue. Even more than his weak/not that accurate arm.

He needs a real OC and QB coach. Daniel Jones has been considered trash for the Giants and now Daboll is getting him standing ovations today as he walks off the field after locking up a playoff spot. But hey, "up stairs issues" and whatnot.

He needs a real OC and QB coach. Daniel Jones has been considered trash for the Giants and now Daboll is getting him standing ovations today as he walks off the field after locking up a playoff spot. But hey, "up stairs issues" and whatnot.
Part of his head space issues involves what you claim as "all" of his problems...but, why is his completion rate lower than Zappe's?

Part of his head space issues involves what you claim as "all" of his problems...but, why is his completion rate lower than Zappe's?
Because he has 290+ more attempts. To suggest Zappe would keep a 70% completion rate with 290 more attempts is laughable. Zappe's red rider pop gun was starting to catch up with him in the last game he played. Hence the reason he hasnt touched the field again.

Daniel Jones was trash while Judge was there now is getting standing O's with a real offensive coach. We've got a DC as our OC and a failure in Joe Judge as a "QB Coach". But hey, its Mac Jones who is the root problem. 🙄 Riiiiiiiiight

Because he has 290+ more attempts. To suggest Zappe would keep a 70% completion rate with 290 more attempts is laughable. Zappe's red rider pop gun was starting to catch up with him in the last game he played. Hence the reason he hasnt touched the field again.

Daniel Jones was trash while Judge was there now is getting standing O's with a real offensive coach. We've got a DC as our OC and a failure in Joe Judge as a "QB Coach". But hey, its Mac Jones who is the root problem. 🙄 Riiiiiiiiight
Is Mac paying you to fluff him?
Macaroni has a gun?...
You need to let Mac know how to pick his battles...he acts a lot like "Lil' buddha" out there at times. Saban should have taught him better than that.
If you really think that Jones doesn't have some mental stuff going on upstairs, with his gaffes, misses, and public melt downs, then you're just not paying any attention. BB must be getting irritated af at Mac's BS.

Macaroni has a gun?...
You need to let Mac know how to pick his battles...he acts a lot like "Lil' buddha" out there at times. Saban should have taught him better than that.
If you really think that Jones doesn't have some mental stuff going on upstairs, with his gaffes, misses, and public melt downs, then you're just not paying any attention. BB must be getting irritated af at Mac's BS.
Who paying you to invent negative “facts”?

With regard to your comment that Bill Belichick “must“ be getting irritated at Mac’s BS, do you have anything at all to back that up with? Something from bill himself?

I’ll wait.

Last edited:
Macaroni has a gun?...
BB is getting so tired of him he keeps playing him and is so impressed with super soaker arm Zappe he lets him keep the bench warm. If you can't keep up we're going to put you back at the kids table while the adults talk.

Zappe's red rider pop gun was starting to catch up with him in the last game he played. Hence the reason he hasnt touched the field again.
Maybe, but you know you can shoot your eye out with that thing?

Cheers, BostonTim

Who paying you to invent negative “facts”?

With regard to your comment that Bill Belichick “must“ be getting irritated at Mac’s BS, do you have anything at all to back that up with? Something from bill himself?

I’ll wait.
Eye doctor, you need to go visit one asap. For the obvious reasons.

Eye doctor, you need to go visit one asap. For the obvious reasons.
I have. My 20/10 for my entire life has gone to hell over the last 2 years. Trifocals are the order of the day. It SUCKS.

That said, you stated another rumor as fact.

My vision has zero to do with the insider information about what Bill is thinking you claim to have and express as fact.

Blind person would ask you the same question.

But these f-ing glasses suck. 👎

I have. My 20/10 for my entire life has gone to hell over the last 2 years. Trifocals are the order of the day. It SUCKS.

My vision has zero to do with the insider information about what Bill is thinking you claim to have and express as fact.

OK...gimme a swig of yer shit! It must be powerful...

Call me an asshole. Call me mean. I'm just calling it real af dew. Mac ISN'T legit currently. I don't gaf who or what anyone says otherwise either. He ISN'T good right now. This is beyond the Patricia and oline issues too.

I was one of the few here (I do remember Paranoid saying good things about him...even though he hates me) calling Mac the next superstar QB for the Pats in the college playoffs too. He simply hasn't delivered...that is all.

Can he somehow deliver in year 3? No idea...We Will See...

Last edited:
Call me an asshole. Call me mean. I'm just calling it real af dew. Mac ISN'T legit currently. I don't gaf who or what anyone says otherwise either. He ISN'T good right now. This is beyond the Patricia and oline issues too.

I was one of the few here (I do remember Paranoid saying good things about him...even though he hates me) calling Mac the next superstar QB for the Pats in the college playoffs too. He simply hasn't delivered...that is all.

Can he somehow deliver in year 3? No idea...We Will See...
I think you are being harsh.

You have decided Mac isn’t good based on his performance this season.

I think his performance has been much better than you do.

I think no position is more impacted by bad coaching than QB and I give Mac credit for doing as well as he has in spite of the coaching.

Coaches can and do destroy QB’s. He is refusing to be destroyed by these coaches.

I love that he is angry and fighting to win. If he were fighting against a legitimate staff for selfish reasons I would feel differently about his actions. He isn’t. He is fighting incompetence and I hope he continues.

Back